Chapter 18

3rd POV

Adam: The Reich will rise!

Gob's spine left his body and Gob fell down and he started screaming.

Irli: We have to help him!

System: Don't bother. We can't reach him.

Erli: What are you talking about.

System: This is just an illusion, we are simply rewatching the events.

Adam kicked Gob and walked over to him.

Adam: This might hurt a bit.

Gob closed his eyes and stopped screaming.

Adam: Oh, so you accepted your fate.

Adam rosed his leg and trusted at Gob's head. In a split second, Gob grabbed Adam's incoming leg and lifted his legs into the air and kicked Adam on the face. This sudden event forced Adam to slid back.

Adam: I have to admit I am surprised. But it doesn't matter you are done for.

Gob slowly stood up and was shaking.

Gob: I can not lose until I rescued my friends.

Adam: You have already lost. But I have to admit I don't know how you are still moving. It's not like it matters.

Gob dashed at Adam and the two foe's fist collided yet again. Gob grabbed Adam's hand and jumped up. Gob kicked Adam on the jaw and as he landed he pulled Adam and was about to smash him into the ground. However, as Adam was about to reach the ground he extended his other arm and stopped himself from falling. Gob used this slight chance and kicked Adam in the guts.

Adam slid away and stood up and looked at the shaking Gob.

Adam: Hah. It won't be enough.

Adam stomped and the ground around him cracked. Then he jumped up. The sudden wind he created lifted the larger piece of rocks into the air. Gob followed him. He jumped at the lowest rock and jumped to the higher ones. As he almost reached Adam's level he jumped from the last rock and rocketed at him. Their fist collided again, however it was on a different level. It created a soundwave that cleared the drop of rains around them. An electric glow appeared around Gob's fist. Adam looked surprised but sent another jab flying at Gob. Gob blocked his attempt and in return, he sent a kick at him but it was blocked. As they were falling they were attacking each other faster and faster however none of them could deliver a single hit. Not only the speed of the attacks but their power increased again and again.

Gob's arms and legs gave cracking sounds but he continued this fight. As they landed the ground cracked by the forceful strikes.

Adam: Good night... Gob Rendbe.

Everything turned black and the girls found themselves back at the house.

Slyt: What j...

They looked at the opened package on the table. It contained a broken spine two eyes and many pieces of broken bones. Each item in the package was covered with blood.

The girls around the table kneeled down and were shaking.

System: No...

Slyt: This can't be...

girls: MASTER!!!

The girls' eyes filled with tears and were staring at the cloth and its horrifying containment.

Soon the door opened and four people walked in and one was waiting outside because that person couldn't fit in. They were the gods who decided to join the fight.

Liligorna: It seems we are late.

Demiris: Yes we are. Unfortunately.

The gods looked at the devastated girls on the ground.

Demiris: I guess we should leave.

Liligorna: Yeah you are right.

The gods left the house leaving the girls alone again. System slowly stood up with tears flowing down her cheek.

System: Our Master deserves revenge. I don't know how long I will still be able to exist but I will do everything in my power to make the humans regret what they have done to our Master.

The others stood up as well. The girls picked up the cloth and left the room. They looked around and they saw as Ace was pushing a wheelchair. In the wheelchair, Wenly was sitting. As Ace saw the girls he headed to their direction.

Ace: System, what happened?

Wenly: System?

System: Yes it's me.

Wenly: Where is Master? Is he alright?

System: ...

Wenly: System, please. I have to know.

System: M... Master... is... Master is dead...

Wenly: W... what?

System: We have seen his battle.

Wenly: It ... It is all my fault.

Ace: What are you talking about?

Wenly: If I were stronger then this couldn't have happened.

Ace: This is not your fault.

Wenly: How can you be sure? I was kidnapped and he came to rescue me and because of my weakness, he died.

Ace: But...

Wenly: I am sure he hates me for me being so weak. I am such a pathetic person. I should have been the one who died.

Ace: DO YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT IF HE HATED YOU? DON'T BE ABSURD.

Wenly: HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE ABOUT THAT?

System: Even with his last breath he said he will protect you no matter what.

Wenly couldn't say anything and she started crying. The group walked around the town with their Masters/friend. On their way, they met with Droflog.

Droflog: Do you know anything about Gob? I have been searching for hours now.

Ace: Gob... has passed away.

Droflog: What?

Ace: This is what the humans sent.

He pointed at the cloth.

Droflog: I see... He deserves a proper funeral in his own layer.

Ace: You might be right but that layer is the territory of the humans.

Droflog: I can tell just by looking at you that you seek revenge.

Ace: Yes...

Droflog: I will look after your injured friend over here and Gob. The gods are going to launch an attack on the humans very soon.

Ace: We can't do that. We should take care of Gob.

Droflog: Please I am begging you. Not only for your friends shake but for the people, they have killed.