Chapter 6

Gob POV

Gob: And why the fuck are you wearing only a bra and panties???

System: I thought you might like it.

System got off me and I left the room. The other five were arguing. I left a message.

"Girls, if you have finished your argument please get ready and have some fun for the day. I will be having some training."

Then I left the house. I walked for a few minutes then I saw Don Dor and a young person next to him.

Gob: Morning.

Don: Morning. Let me introduce Zan Zaza to you.

Zan: It is a pleasure to meet you.

Gob: It is my pleasure.

Don: He is a very young and talented mage who...

An arrow darted next to me but I successfully caught it. It had a note on it. I gave it to Don

Don: "You have ten minutes to surrender or you will die!"

Gob: Friendly.

Zan: Who could have sent this message?

Gob: I dare to say it was the human empire.

Don: Then we are in big trouble.

Gob: No we are lucky.

Don: ??? WHAT?

Zan: Are you insane? They have thousands of soldiers to spare.

Gob: I will meet them you just watch.

We walked toward the gate and I exited the city. I saw at least three hundred warriors, one hundred archers and a strange guy with a yellow cloak. I looked at the yellow caped person who was an archer and looked like some kind of ranked soldier. I flipped the bird and smiled. He fired an arrow at me which I simply grabbed.

Gob: Thank you. This was a warm welcome.

The guy looked at me with annoyance and prepared another arrow. As the arrow touched the bow it started glowing black.

Guy: Die. "Arrow of Darkness"

Gob: Sorry but I guess you left this here. "Thunder Punch".

I pulled my arm back and concentrated the electricity into my fingers which were touching the arrow's head. Suddenly the other pars of the arrow were destroyed and only the head left in my hand. The guy unleashed his arrow and I threw the head at him. His arrow drew a black line and was pretty fast. As the two reached each other the arrow was obliterated and the yellow caped guy lost his left arm. But my projectile didn't stop just yet. It went across a few trees and created a large crater.

The soldiers who survived the sudden explosion fled. The guy was still shocked but started retreating. I grabbed two small pieces of stone from the ground.

Gob: "Thunder Fist".

The guy was separated from his legs and fell to the ground. I walked to the guy and lifted him up by his hair. Then I walked back to the wall.

Don: Charge!

Gob: I am done.

Don: What? What happened.

Gob: Tested the new kind of technic.

Don: Who is that person?

Gob: The leader of the army.

Don: What happened to his limbs?

Gob: I tested my technique.

Don: Wait was he an archer?