Chapter 25

3rd POV

After Daga killed the archer they walked to the centre of the arena and sat down. As they were waiting they heard screams and metal breaking sounds.

Daga: It seems our units have engaged with the enemy forces.

Zilis: Yeah. I was thinking.

Daga: ???

Zilis: How could the human empire still have soldier. I mean they have been fighting with quite a few forces. Like vampires, demihumans, dragonoids and so on.

Daga: I don't think they have many left. This war will end even if we help out our nation or not.

Zilis: Now that Adam and Jesus are dead... What could they be fighting for?

???: Who said we have died?

Zilis and Daga looked around and saw a man in the air. The man slowly descended and stared at the two gods.

Daga: Jesus.

Jesus: Long time no see. Daga, Zilis.

Zilis: How are you still alive!!?? Gob killed you!

Jesus: It seems you have never seen my true power.

Daga: What are you talking about?

Jesus: Have you even once seen my true power?

Zilis: I think we have seen.

Jesus: I don't think so.

Daga: Then what is your true power.

Jesus: Golem

Two objects landed next to Jesus. as the dust calmed down Daga and Zilis saw what those objects were. They weren't objects. They were another Jesuses.

Daga: What the fuck?

The two gods jumped back and were looking at the three Jesuses.

Jesuses: My power is Golem. I can create three clones of anybody. Even if the person is dead.

The newly arrived Jesuses spawned the same greatsword that they summoned when Jesus fought with Gob. However, the last one left the arena.

Daga readied her axe.

Daga: Zilis, cover me.

Zilis: You got this.

Daga dashed forward. On of the Jesuses wanted to attack her but he had to block Zilis' arrows. Daga jumped forward, mid-air she blocked an incoming swing from Jesus. She used it to gain some altitude and as she was falling she kicked Jesus on the head. Jesus wanted to return the favour with a punch but Daga grabbed his hair and threw him at the other Jesus.

The two Jesuses jumped up and kicked off. They wanted to close the gap between them and Daga. They wanted to stab Daga but she was faster. She easily jumped up and kneeled both of them in the face and pushed them to the ground. She jumped away and was ready to attack again. The two Jesuses stood up and got ready as well. Daga slowly walked closer and closer. The two Jesuses decided to cleave Daga. She was expecting something similar because as the two blades got close she used her axe and shattered the two blades. The two Jesuses lost their balance.

A powerful shot came from Zilis. Both of their head got pierced. Their bodies fell and Zilis fired a few more arrows at them. All of their limbs were penetrated thus they were forced to stay down. Other arrows went into their eyes and the last penetrated their hearts.

Daga: Good job. It was fun.

Zilis: Well you were the only one who fought. I only shot a few times. But yeah it was more fun than the other humans.

The bodies liquified and turned into a large pool of blood.

Daga: What an ugly power.

Zilis: Yeah. But it felt strange.

Daga: Yeah. We didn't need to use our true powers.

Zilis: I feel like this fight is far from over.

???: How true.

Daga: ???

The blood formed into a body and that thing stood up. It was a bit higher than Jesus but it was wearing the same dress. The only different thing is a third eye on its forehead.

Jesus: Shall we start dancing?

He appeared in front of Daga and he rosed his fist. The same greatsword appeared in his hand but the edge of the blade was black. Jesus smashed Daga with the blade. Daga blocked it but the ground around them cracked. Daga looked back at Zilis who was waving. Daga kicked Jesus away and jumped next to Zilis.

Zilis: Get behind me.

Daga: Right.

Zilis aimed at Jesus. His bow and his arrow turned grey.

Jesus: This is an enhanced divine sword. Not even gods should be able to break it.

Zilis: Pierce

Jesus rosed his blade and Zilis fired.

Jesus: Told you it wouldn...

Jesus' blade had a hole in its centre. Soon Jesus noticed that he was penetrated and even the wall behind him.

Jesus: I did not expect that. But since you did that I can not forgive you. You must die right here.

Jesus dashed forward but was forced to jump away. Daga slashed the air and the other side of the arena got obliterated.

Daga jumped after Jesus and the two of them clashed yet again. However, Jesus pushed Daga back.

Jesus: It seems you are not that strong after all. Your strength is just as tiny and meaningless as your size.

Jesus slowly landed and got ready to attack.

Zilis: I wouldn't have said that. You should apologise before something bad happens.

Jesus: Hah? Like what? She gose to berserk mode?

Daga: Zilis: You should take cover.

Zilis: I am out of here.

Daga cracked her fists and brought his axe in front of her chest.

Daga: Destruction

Daga dashed to Jesus and appeared above him. Daga's axe started glowing purple.

Jesus: You are trying the same trick yet again? Hah.

Daga and Jesus clashed again. Jesus' blade was cut into two just as its user. Daga's slash was so the entire arena was cracked and most of it was demolished.

Zilis: I hope you have calmed down.

Daga: A little. Why does everyone pick on my hight?

Zilis: They probably want to die that is all I can think of.