Chapter 11

3rd POV

Gob: Naptime

Gob fell and lost consciousness.

Wenly: MASTER!

The six girls rushed to their master.

Erli: System, how is he?

System: I don't know. I can't see his stats. Something must have happened to him.

Lingino: Let's take him somewhere safe where he can rest.

Slyt: Yeah, you are right.

They carefully lifted their master up and took him inside. From the castle's direction, Don Dor ran up to the slaves who were transporting their exhausted master.

Don: What happened outside? I had a meeting and I heard strange noises.

System: Our master faced Jesus or in other words, he faced The Son.

Don: What? Why would he attack?

Lingino: The destruction of the power balance between the humans and the demihumans?

Don: Wait are you...

Lingino: Yes I am the formal ruler of the vampires.

Don: Don't tell me Gob was that fast.

Lingino: Yes he was. If you will excuse us we will take our master somewhere he can rest.

Don: Oh sorry. Please follow me. The castle might be perfect. I will order maids to help you.

System: Thank you.

Don: I will call a healer right away.

Don rushed away and the girls took Gob to the castle and put him on a bad. Soon after that, a young healer came in. He was half-lion. The healer approached Gob and looked at him.

Healer: Who tended to his would?

System: What are you talking about?

Healer: He has extreme regenerating abilities. look. all of his injuries are healing at a rapid speed.

They looked at Gob whose chest was good as new and his missing limbs had a bone in it nad flash and sken were slowly regenerating.

Don: What happened to him?

Lingino: I don't know. Not even vampires can regenerate in such a speed

Healer: All we can do is wait. I recommend leaving him be for the night and tomorrow I will come back.

Slyt: Right!

The healer left the room and closed the door.

Don: Ladies lets go somewhere. I have ordered maids to take care of him.

crack

Don: What the?

Gob jumped out of the bed and his arm was fully healed.

Gob: Now it's our turn to fight back.

girls: Master!!

Gob: Lingino.

Lingino: Yes Master?

Gob: Tell the Vampires that if they want to live they will fight on our side.

Lingino: Master, how am I supposed to tell them?

Gob: Go and find them.

Lingino: As you wish.

System: Master, what are you doing? You should be in bed to recover.