Chapter 7

Gob POV

Gob: I am talking about what you WANT. I don't think that you would want to protect me that much. Besides I can protect myself. You should protect yourself if you want to learn to fight that much.

Wenly: Master we...

Gob: RUN

Slyt: Master?

Gob: Run back to the city. NOW.

Wenly: But...

Gob: Just do it. That is an order.

They ran back and I looked around. I saw an army in the distance.

Gob: It is time to greet them.

I walked closer and the army stopped and the soldiers looked at me.

Gob: Who are you?

Soldier: We are the soldiers of the Human Empire. Step aside or die, peasant.

Gob: Your mother never taught you how to treat strangers?

Soldier: DIE.

He rushed at me so I punched a hole into his head.

Gob: Anyone else wants to die?

Two more rushed at me. They ended up like the last one.

Gob: It is my turn now.

I cracked my fists and pulled my right fist backwards.

Gob: "Thunder Punch".

Most of the soldiers were roasted or sent flying. Only one person remained in front of me. She was wearing golden armour and was holding a spear.

Lynda (Human):

HP: 24560/24560

MP:3501/3620

LVL: 86

I didn't read her EXP because it is unnecessary.

Gob: So Lynda... are you ready to submit or die?

Lynda: How do you know my name scum?

Gob: None of your business.

Lynda: I am Captain Lynda. You will beg for mercy after I am finished.

Gob: I see. You think you are so almighty. I will show you how wrong you are. I will crush your Empire.

Lynda: More fighting less dreaming.

Gob: I like your attitude.

She started with trusts. I evaded each and every last one of them.

Gob: Not bad, for a lady.

Lynda: That was barely a wake-up fight. You need to try better if you want me to warm-up.

I dashed at her and punched her with about 10% strength. She couldn't evade it and took the hit. I hit his stomach so she slid backwards. her plated armour cracked and broke into pieces. Under that plated armour she was wearing leather armour.

Gob: Are you giving up?

Lynda: No. Thanks to you I can move more freely. Captains and higher-ranked officers are wearing a weighted armour to decrease their Llv MP and HP.

Lynda( Human):

HP:56300/58000

MP: 11400/12300

Lvl: 120

Gob: Not bad stats...

She dashed at me and wanted to separate my head from my body. I grabbed her spear and pushed her back but then I was kicked on the head. I didn't fell a thing from that kick so I grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ground.