Chapter 24

3rd POV

Wenly was on the ground and was breathing heavily. She was crying without a sound. The executioner grabbed a large hammer and walked closer to her.

executioner: It seems you have given up already. You are probably seeing things.

The executioner lifted his hammer up and with a swift swung hit Wenly's stomach. Wenly was rolling on the ground, as she stopped she vomited blood. The executioner didn't give her time. He walked to her and smashed her hands with his hammer, destroying every bone in her arm.

Wenly tried to use her other hand to push herself up but the executioner was ready and smashed her shoulder. With the next swing, the executioner hit Wenly's head. Many of her teeth were damaged or few out of her mouth.

Wenly was hit so hard she rolled on the ground yet again. The man kicked her thus turning her to show her back. He put one of his legs on Wenly's back then he rosed his weapon again. He wanted to shatter Wenly's head with a single blow.

boom

executioner: What happened?

Everyone in the arena was looking around but no one found where that noise came from.

boom

This loud noise was closer. It felt like it was right above the arena. Everyone looked up and 13 people were in the sky.

The executioner looked back at Wenly and was about to finish her off, fortunately, a sudden light came from the sky and the arms of the man were separated from his body.

executioner: MY ARMS!!!

He looked around to get help from the others however he was the last living human in the arena. The 13 being slowly descended.

executioner: Who are you? What do you want?

Those who descended were wearing a white dress with white gloves, trousers and boots and their faces were covered by a white hood. One of them stepped forward.

???: You can call refer to us as Men In White! We came here to destroy humanity.

Thus the person snapped his fingers. The executioner stopped breathing, all around his body, tiny red objects appeared. Then he fell and didn't move anymore.

???: We should go and free the others.

The others nodded. The mysterious man who spoke picked Wenly up and they walked into the building but they have heard strange noises. these sounds were the movements of a larger army.

???: Zilsi, Daga! Could you take care of them?

Daga: Finally something entertaining.

Zilis: Hah you are overestimating them!

Daga: Why would I?

Zilis: Do you think they could entertain the two of us?

Daga: Good point. I hope they are stronger than the ones we just killed.

???: You don't have to worry about that. They should be.

Daga: I hope so!

??? Let's go.

Daga and Zilis stayed to have some fun with the humans while the other 11 entered the building.

Daga: Let's see how long they can survive.

Zilis: I don't think they can survive that long.

Daga: It seems here they come.

Daga pointed at the other side of the arena where hundreds of archers were aiming at them.