Chapter 33

3rd POV

Adam: Now that Gob has been taken care of, I can focus on killing the last gods.

The ground where Gob sank started cracking.

Adam: What? Don't tell me that he can break from hell that quickly!!

A bolt of thunder struck the area, the ground cracked, and Gob was standing in the centre of the crack.

Gob: Did you miss me?

Adam: No, but you have surprised me. You are way more powerful than I have previously anticipated.

Gob: Is that so?

Gob dashed at Adam and strange orange particles started going around his fingers. Adam, on the other hand, extended his right arm and grabbed Gob's elbow. Gob jumped up and kicked Adam's head and punched his shoulder. The tiny orange fragments damaged his opponent but had few effects on him. Adam grabbed Gob's head and kneeled into his face, then smashed him into the ground and kicked him away.

Adam: In this new form, you can not beat me.

Adam extended his right arm and opened his palm. A great blue eye symbol appeared in the air and was staring at Gob.

Adam: If you wouldn't stay in hell, then I have no other choice but to erase your existence.

The symbol started glowing and fired a blue laser at Gob. The beam slowly pushed him away from Adam.

Adam: That should do the trick.

The laser stopped, and the eye disappeared. The surroundings of the blue beam were melted or incinerated, and on the other side, a man stood with extended arms.

Adam: What in the? How are you still alive? That fucking spell was about 1200 celsius hot!

Gob walked closer and his arms burned. He had no skin under his elbow some black bone.

Gob: You ask how I survived?

Adam: You can not be a human!

Gob: I have very high resistance against heat. Your flames destroyed my skin and flesh, but I didn't feel the heat.

Adam: What?

Gob: Do you remember to that rod I used when we first encountered each other, the one that penetrated you.

Adam: Yes? What's up with that?

Gob: That was almost four times hotter than your flames.

Adam: What?

Gob: And I was holding that thing with my bare hands.

Adam: When did you get that strong?

Gob: THat is not your cup of tea. But since you used one skill of yours, I shall use one of mine as well.

The ground around Gob got demolished, and God appeared in front of ADam in a split second then kicked him away. Adam moved his left leg forward and stomped with that. Its power was so grand that his feet sunk into the ground. Then he moved his left fist forward and the other backwards.

Adam: One of my powers in speed. Did you really think you could be faster then I am?

Gob: You can never know for sure.

Gob started moving his fist in front of him, and his bones turned orange then yellow.

Gob: Shall we dance?

Gob and Adam dashed at each other. A green and a blue with two yellow lines collided and bounced away. As the distance between the two of them grew, they kicked off again and again, with every clash they got faster and faster. A devastating blue and green wave of energy followed every collision.

Soon both sides stopped their attacks and looked at the other. The symbols on Adam's wings started glowing, and each fired a beam at Gob. Gob could block two of the rays, but the other two hit his stomach.

Gob: It seems you really like firing at my stomach. But I shall return your kindness.

Adam: Let me guess. You are going to use railgun. Again.

Gob punched at the air, and a laser went across Adam's upper right wing. Adam dashed back by reflex, but Gob sent his fist flying again, and Adam lost his lower left wing.

Adam: It isn't railgun.

Gob: You are right.

Adam: This is pure heat.

Gob: Clever.

Adam: Now that I learned your skill, I won't fall to it again.

Gob: I will give everything I got into the next punch, so be prepared. It will hit.

Gob pulled his right fist backwards, and his left hand's colour returned to black. Gob's right hand started shaking, and his hand turned almost white. Every vein in his body was visible due to his concentration. Adam, on the other hand, trusted both of his palms forward, and a green and blue beam darted at Gob.

Adam: Take this!

The large bolt of laser almost reached Gob when he finally activated his skill. His fist collided with the energy beam and pushed it back. As he pushed his foe's ability, his fist colour changed back to black. His punch was so grand, it instantly nullified Adam's attack and destroyed half of Adam's torso.

Adam fell and was coughing blood. Gob fell to his knees and was breathing heavily. That last attack took every last bit of strength from him. Gob collected his last drop of power and stood up.

Gob: I have won.

Adam rosed his last arm and grabbed the air above him.

Adam: J bo uötta oa dfnöxfé uöó oa eíftjuífé yjhf. J íbxf óö öúíft eíöjef.

Gob: What language are you talking??!!

Adam: Öí! Éfbt düúnft. Rnfbuf bnnöy of úö üuf úíbú umjnn! J uíbnn öhhft oa uöün úö aöü! Rnfbuf! Rnfbuf nfú of uff oa hbojna höt öóf nbuú újof!

Adam opened his palm, and a glowing eye symbol appeared on it.

BOOM