Chapter 9

Gob POV

We were walking for quite some time now. A person jumped down from a tree and stopped us. He was wearing a grey hooded dress and was wearing a full white mask.

Gob: Lingino, you should go ahead. I feel like I won't be allowed to leave for some time.

hooded: Indeed. Mr Rendbe.

Lingino: As you wish.

She left and I was left alone with this new guy. In a few seconds, Lingino came back.

Lingino: Master where should I go?

Gob: Back to Demblore. But don't go inside. Wait outside.

Lingino: Right.

She left again.

Gob: What do you want?

hooded: How rude of you to ask me in such a manner.

Gob: Who are you and how do you know my name?

hooded: You are rather famous.

Gob: -_- You did not answer my question

hooded: I guess you should know my name.

He grabbed his hood and mask and revealed his face. He was a middle-aged man with a beard and moustache.

Gob: I don't know who you are.

hooded: I am The Son.

Gob:???

The Son: Or you might know me as... Jesus.

As he said his name a sudden pulse pushed me away, into a tree. Due to the sudden pulse, many trees have bent and some were destroyed.

The Son: I am here to kill you... You annoying brat.

He jumped at me and with a swift kick he destroyed my regenerating fingers. I punched at him with my injured arm but he evaded it and broke it with a simple punch. When he punched me I saw a goldish glow around his fist. This glow lasted until his fist collided with my arm. he readied his fist again so I jumped up and grabbed the tree with both of my legs so I was horizontal.

He punched the tree and he cracked its trunk. I landed on my healthy arm and spun the tree around then slammed him with it. He touched it with his index finger and the whole log was destroyed. I used the particles of the destroyed wood to surprise him and kicked him on the head. He grabbed my ankle and was holding me.

The Son: You dare kick me.

I thrust my damaged hand into his right eye.

Gob: "RAILGUN"!

The spell went straight across his skull.

The Son: I SEE...

My grabbed leg broke four times and I was slammed into the nearest tree. The tree was destroyed but I was pulled back and was kicked on the chest. He let go of my leg as he kicked me. I darted across a tree and fell down.

The Son: You are a stubborn one.

I slowly stood up and looked directly into his eyes. The one I damaged was a golden glow. I grabbed my damaged leg and relocated my ankle.

The Son: Now that you are done for I will just have to destroy your town and I can get what I wanted.

Gob: I WILL KILL YOU. I WON'T GIVE UP TILL THERE IS BREATH IN MY BODY.

The Son: I can help you with that.

3rd POV

Gob started walking closer and closer to his opponent.

The Son: "Devine Judgement Four"

He was pointing four of his fingers at Gob. Five chains emerged from the ground. All five of them were golden. Two of them pierced Gob's knees. Other two penetrated his elbow. The last one attached to the other four and started pulling Gob's penetrated parts closer and closer to the ground until he was forced to kneel on the ground. From the ground, four other chains emerged. Two penetrated Gob's shoulders and the last two stabbed his femur.

Despite being pulled down and having eight times his limbs penetrated Gob wasn't screaming.

The Son: So you finally gave up?

Gob: Y..ou wish.

Gob pulled his limbs and slowly stood up.

Gob: "Electric Aura".

The chains were destroyed and the small parts of the chains rocketed away. Suddenly pieces of armours and blades appeared around Gob.

Gob: "Railgun".

The armours melted into one object and darted at Jesus.

The Son: Did you really think this would be enough to stop me?

The large metal object stopped with a large explosion. The Son stopped it but was not expecting gob to come. Gob hit him on the chest with his damaged hand and hit him on the head with his healthy one. His sumpy fist almost reached.

The Son: This won't help you.

Gob: Railgun.

The Son: DIE.

Gob's stumpy hand was vaporized and Jesus' heart was used as the ammunition of the railgun so it got destroyed. Jesus smiled and punched a hole onto Gob's stomach. Jesus grabbed Gob's hair and punched him on the face then kicked away.

The Son: You can't beat me. My powers are limited but I am much stronger than you so give up.

Gob vomited blood and stood up.

Gob: It seems I have no other choice.

He jumped at his opponent. His opponent punched another hole on him but now on his chest.

Gob: "Thunder PUNCH"

Gob punched at The Son but his jab was blocked by his foe. As The Son blocked the incoming hit, his fist was pushed back and the bones in his arm were pulverized. Gobs fist reached his enemy's chest and collided with it. A large electric explosion occurred. The explosion used up all of his MP and sent him flying. During his last attack, he lost his wrist due to the unbelievable strength he used.

Gob looked at the place where Jesus was standing and he could only see a burned pool of blood. As a final attempt, he tried to stand up but his healthy leg gave up and broke thus he fell.

Gob: It was great... until... it... lasted.