Chapter 29

3rd POV

Adam blocked Gob's fist, however at the last second Gob extended his index finger. God's finger went across Adam's palm. Before Adam could have done anything else, Gob pulled his hand back.

Adam: What was that? Your hand should have been broken.

Gob: Who said something like that?

Adam: I heard and felt as your bones cracked.

Gob: Hah.

Gob dashed ahead. Adam was faster and punched Gob, but Gob blocked his attack with his index finger. As Adam pulled his fist back, Gob jumped forward and pushed his index finger into Adam's ear. Gob pulled his finger out, but Adam was already about to grab him. Gob trusted his index finger forward. His finger collided with Adam's palm and Gob's finger penetrated it. Adam was shocked and jumped back.

Gob: Don't tell me you are afraid of me.

Adam: I am not afraid of a mortal.

Gob: If you insist. But I will kill you.

Adam: I see your tricks now.

Gob: Tricks?

Adam: You have reinforced your index finger on your left hand. That is why you haven't used your other hand to attack me.

Gob: Hmp.

Adam: So if I slice that finger of yours, you will have no way of surviving.

Gob: And how are you going to achieve that?

Adam: That is none of your business.

Adam extended his fist, and a glass katana appeared in it.

Gob: Do you really think a weapon made of glass can stop me?

Adam: This is hardened glass. It can not be destroyed that easily.

Gob readied his finger and kicked off. Adam slashed at Gob, but he blocked the incoming blade with his index finger. The blade cut his finger, and as he noticed it, he instantly kicked Adam's hand. Thanks to his quick kick, the blade only cut his flesh, and it didn't reach his bone.

Adam: told you.

Gob: Bastard.

Adam: I will make you regret penetrating my hand twice.

Adam tried to commit the same move he did before, but Gob evaded the approaching blade and pierced Adam's wrist with his index finger. Adam had to hold his sword in his other hand. Gob pointed a the sky and started smiling.

Gob: It seems you are much weaker than me.

Adam: What are you talking about?

Gob: My wound has already healed.

Adam: That is impossible. The injuries I inflict should be permanent on every fucking mortal.

Gob: So you are saying it is not on a god.

Adam: ???

Gob: Do you know the reason for that?

Adam: Simple, because mortals are nothing.

Gob: Then, how did I heal this tiny cut and my previous wounds? The answer is simple, really.

Adam: ???

Gob: Everything attack deals damage. If someone has a high regeneration, the same amount of damage can heal much faster.

Adam: Your point?

Gob: Your damage is way beyond anyone regeneration. Except for mine. I can heal your damage without breaking a sweat.

Adam: This is ridiculous!

Gob: And as I look at you. It seems I am much more powerful than you since you haven't even regenerated your fist wound.

Adam: Do you actually think you are beyond me? Then show me!!

Adam rushed at Gob while he was holding his blade in front in his chest.

Gob: Touch.

Gob pointed at Adam, and suddenly Adam's sword shattered and Adam's stomach was penetrated.

Adam: What was that?

Gob: I told you. You will die by my hands.

Adam: In your dreams!!

Adam attempted to hit Gob with his injured arm, but Gob was faster and blocked it. Gob rosed his finger as if he were to use it as a blade and slashed Adam's shoulder. Gob's finger sliced Adam's arm off. Adam reached for Gob's throat, but he was too late because Gob sliced his elbow into two.

Adam: Fuck you!

Gob penetrated the throat of Adam with his index finger. Adam wanted to kneel down, but Gob grabbed his neck with his left hand.

Adam: Hah Kill me if you dare. But Jesus will definitely avenge me. That is if you dare!

Gob: Jesus is already dead.

Adam: What?

Gob: When he entered my world, I killed him with ease.

Adam: I see.

Gob penetrated Adam's skill with his index finger and trow the corpse away.

Gob: It took longer then I expected.

Gob turned around and started walking back where he met with Liligorna and the other gods, but he stopped because he saw explosions.

Gob: It seems the army and the gods are fighting with that angel person.

Gob looked up and saw that the giant green "X" was slowly fading away.

Gob: I need to kill that angel, and I can finally rest for a while.