The street underneath my feet slowly turned black and over time my hair started sticking to my forehead. Rain dripped from the tips when I looked up. The people around me quickly disappeared inside houses, some took out their umbrellas. Seemed like nobody expected the sudden downpour. The perfect weather to go back to college.

It was midsummer, so the rain wasn't even really cold - rather lukewarm. It was stuffy outside. I actually always liked summer very much, but this weather was disgusting. Nobody wanted to leave home in such weather.

"Hey, Chan!"

The call of a bright voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see four familiar faces approaching me. God, how I missed that.

"Why didn't you take an umbrella with you?", Jisung asked me and looked at my soaked clothes. "You'll get sick!"

"He'll never get sick, man. This is chan, he's immune to all diseases!" Felix put an arm around my shoulders and smiled at me.

"Nevertheless, you should take an umbrella with you next time." Changbin stood next to me and held his umbrella over our heads.

"Thanks."

"Now tell us, what have you been doing during the holidays? We haven't heard from you at all!" Jisung went ahead with Minho beside him, who turned his head to me.

"And don't say you've been doing nothing. You say that every single time." He pointed threateningly at me with his bun which he was eating, before he turned his head back forward.

"Actually, I really didn't do much. I was in Spain with my family for two weeks, but that's very much it."

"Well, at least you weren't doing nothing", Minho mumbled, his mouth stuffed with his breakfast.

"But again, you're not tanned", Felix said and pulled up the sleeve of my sweater to look at my arm. "Have you ever been outside in Spain or did you just sit inside the hotel all day long?"

I pulled my arm back and flicked a finger against his forehead. "Of course I was outside! I don't know why I never get tanned either."

"Have you ever been to a solarium?" Changbin looked down to the street with a slight grin. "Couldn't that help?"

"Who said I wanted to tan at all?"

"No one", he answered and looked up again, the grin now gone.

"Okay, change of subject! Which classes did y'all choose?" Now Jisung turned around to me, Changbin and Felix and looked at us expectantly.

"I chose literature. Changbin did, too", Felix answered and walked between me and Changbin to bump his hip against Changbin's. "He said he didn't want to go to extra classes without me. Isn't he cute?" A big smile spread across his face as he ran his hand through Changbin's hair.

"I'm just interested in literature", the dark haired boy said, stopping Felix from ruining his hair.

I let out a soft chuckle. They were cute together. Changbin and Felix had been a couple for almost two years. Yet, Changbin sometimes acted like they still weren't together. Felix took the first step when he noticed that Changbin had a crush on him. Their relationship has never had a bad day ever since.

"I chose music and arts", I answered, looking at Jisung.

"Of course you did." He turned to Minho. "We chose theater and music. Well, Minho actually chose that. I just let him do whatever." He chuckled with a shrug. "But I'm not complaining. Sounds interesting. Also, we'll spend music classes together."

After a few meters we reached the gigantic building. Jisung and Changbin shook their umbrellas and put them away before entering, followed by me, Minho and Felix.

"Woah, I missed that. The smell of freshly wiped college floor." Felix closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Missed the eye cancer, too?", Changbin asked, pointing at the green lockers which we approached.

Jisung's eyes widened. "Look! They have small name tags, how cute!" He ran towards them and started looking for his name like a madman.

"Here is yours Chan!", he called.

I went to him and looked at my name tag.

Chris Bang. Of course.

In college I was Chris, but literally no one called me that. Everyone called me Chan, even the teachers, and yet Chris was the name on all the papers.

"They're not even sorted by alphabet!", Minho complained, slowly going through every single name tag.

"Oh, we're neighbors." Jisung pointed at two lockers. "Come here."

"Changbin, look! I'm neighbors with Jeongin", Felix said before opening his locker. "They put our books inside our lockers already. How nice."

I looked back at mine and opened it. In front of me was a stack of books for different classes. There was a timetable on the inside of the door. I took a closer look.

"Who's Jeongin?"

"He is a good friend. I should introduce you to him some time. You two will get along very well."

"Hey Chan, you've got math now, right?" Changbin closed his locker and came over to me to look at my timetable.

"Yeah, I do", I mumbled.

"Okay, let's go together." He looked at the name tags next to my locker. "Oh, Hyunjin."

Changbin stared at the locker next to mine and narrowed his eyes, thinking about something. "Where have I heard the name?"

"Hm?" I took all needed books out of my locker and closed it before I looked at the locker next to mine, then at Changbin.

"I think I know the name. The name was mentioned everywhere last year."

I looked back at the locker. "Yeah?"

"I don't know. Well, whatever. Let's go."