The day after the accident

"Jisung honey, did you pack your stuff yet?" His mother's soft voice came from the living room next to his room. 

Jisung actually wanted to lock himself in his room. Never come out again and just stay where he was right now. But that decision wasn't his. How many times had he talked to his parents about moving into an apartment of his own. But they didn't want to let him go. They also didn't want to lose the money Jisung paid to help them with rent. As soon as he would have his own apartment, he would get to keep all the money his parents currently got. Actually, it wasn't even necessary for him to pay rent because his parents had just enough money to do it themselves, but they forced him to.

"Assholes", he mumbled as he forcefully pulled his clothes out his closet, throwing them into random boxes next to his bed. "It's all about the money."

"Your mother asked you a question, Jisung."

His father's voice startled him, making him turn around quickly, only to notice that his father was standing in the door with his arms crossed and one eyebrow pulled up. He looked annoyed and pissed. It made Jisung feel frightened.

"I have not, I will hurry up. I'm sorry", he said in a rush, bowing to his father and immediately continued packing his boxes, but as soon as his father left his room with a "Yeah, you better", he stopped hurrying and sat down on his bed, letting himself fall back onto the soft mattress.

"How am I supposed to tell them?"

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and turned it on, looking at his lockscreen. It always made him smile. This picture of him and Minho was the most precious treasure he had. It showed the day when they started dating. Actually, Minho told him that he didn't want to date just yet but Jisung got so sad, that Minho said if Jisung won a game of rock, paper and scissors, he would start dating him.

That day they were at Minho's place together with Chan, Changbin and Felix. Like almost every weekend, they came together to hang out. These weekends were always the most beautiful when all friends were together, ate and laughed together. That's why Jisung had so many photos of Minho's house on his cell phone, since they usually always spent their weekend time at his place. 

And that day was very special. Jisung asked Chan to hold his cell phone and take a photo to capture this world-changing moment. Actually, that moment wouldn't have been special if Minho hadn't broken his own rule. 

He said if Jisung would win the game, he would date him. But if he would win it, he wouldn't date him. In the end, Minho won with rock and everyone was able to see that Jisung was deeply disappointed and heartbroken. Chan took a photo just before it hit Jisung like a rock. Literally.

Minho let out a soft laugh as he looked at his rock and Jisung's scissors, then pulled the younger close by his wrist and kissed him. That was a surprise to everyone. Nobody really expected him to do that, but this moment should last in Jisung's heart forever. 

He never left Minho's side after the kiss. The older one sometimes looked like it was bothering him, or as if Jisung was annoying him, but actually Minho thought it was really cute. He just never wanted to admit that. His parents weren't quite as relaxed about being gay as Jisung's parents were. That's why he wouldn't have been ready for a relationship just yet, since he wanted to be absolutely sure. But at that moment he was more sure than he ever was. He didn't want to wait any longer to finally be able to call Jisung his boyfriend. He was also afraid that someone else would get Jisung before him, and then he would've no longer had the cute boy for himself. Though, he never really had to worry about that, since Jisung was sticking to him too much to even give another guy a chance. The younger was obsessed.

"How do I tell you...?", Jisung whispered, wiping a finger over his lockscreen, only to see Minho as his homescreen. He looked at him for a while. He took the picture of Minho when they were on their first real date. The picture showed Minho's first genuine smile. Ever since the two of them had been in a relationship, Minho had been happier than usual. Usually, he was always rather cold and never really showed anyone how nice he could be, except for his friends. But with Jisung at his side, he was a completely different person. He was himself. He was genuine.

The tears that slowly crept into Jisung's eyes threatened to roll down his puffy cheeks. How was he supposed to tell Minho that he would move away? They wouldn't just move a few streets or a city away. No. They would move away away. Far away.

"Damn Minho, how are we gonna survive this, hm? You'll be here, at our place. And I'll be in Malaysia..."

The thought of the distance made the tears stream down even faster. It hurt him way too much, the fact that he didn't even have to move, because he would have been totally fine on his own in a little apartment close to Minho's. But his parents were cruel. They didn't care. All they had to say was "You'll find new friends there, it'll be fine. You'll have lots of fun, trust us. Your new college is going to be great! Maybe you'll even find a new someone after some time and who knows... maybe one day, you'll marry a nice Malaysian Guy."

"But.. I don't want to marry a Malaysian Guy, Mom ...

... I want to marry Minho."