"Can I come with you?" Felix looked at me, almost tripping over his own feet. "It's like we haven't spent time together in ages."

He pouted, looking down to his feet. It was later that day, the others have already gone home while Felix and I were sitting together in a small cafe next to the college. We've been here almost every day last year. Felix was right, it was a long time ago that we really spent time together. Somehow I missed the time when we had more to do with each other.

I don't even know why exactly everything changed, but I think we just went on with our lives. Felix found a friend and got together with him. I mostly focused on myself and on rebuilding. Last year was nice, but at some point my mental health stopped working with me. Not to mention Jisung and Minho, they have always been in their own world anyway.

"I'm sorry, Felix, you're right", I agreed, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Don't be sad, we'll spend more time together from now on, okay?"

He looked up, his eyes sparkled with joy. Felix's arms found their way around my shoulders as he hugged me tightly. "I'm happy. Thank you, brother."

A couple of hours later we were both sitting on my bed in my room. Well... Felix was lying, and he was desperately trying to finish some tasks he got from his classes. A groan of frustration left his lips as he hid his face in my blanket, wiggling with his feet.

"I hate this!"

I looked at him and couldn't help laughing. He looked completely wrecked and all he had written on his paper was the date.

"Come on Felix, you don't even bother trying. Don't be like Jisung, please." I ruffled his soft hair.

"Can't we just do something else?" He turned on his back and looked at the ceiling. Small stars and other celestial bodies, which actually glow in the dark, were stuck to the ceiling right above my bed. At night it was always a nice view before falling asleep.

"What did you think of?"

A low growl filled the silence and Felix blushed. Our eyes crossed when the same thought shot into our heads.

"Food."

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"You can put extra cheese on it."

Felix peeked over my shoulder as I prepared some mac and cheese for us.

"For some time now I've had a terrible craving for cheese in everything I eat! Can you believe it?!" He sat down on the counter next to me and looked into his hands. "Imagine Nutella with cheese on toast! It's disgusting! Of course I wouldn't eat that, I couldn't add Nutella to cheese. But whenever I cook, I put extra cheese-"

"You cook?", I asked, looking up at him confused. "How long have you been able to cook? Whenever I let you into the kitchen you made a mess."

Offended, he folded his arms. "Excuse you! I've always been able to cook, I'm just not as neat as you are."

"True", I giggled, putting the pot inside the oven. "Nevertheless, you better stick to ordering your food."

"Chan!"

"What?"

We looked at each other and for a few seconds nothing happened until we both burst out laughing.

"You're-", Felix began, trying to catch his breath, "You're probably right. I'd rather eat delicious ordered food instead of my own burned... failure."

He got off the counter and looked into the oven. "Or your food."

I sat down on the floor next to him and took my phone out of my pocket, which vibrated the moment I put my hands around it.

"I would literally die for your food, Chan."

"Please don't", I answered a little concerned. "I would miss you."

"No one would be there to eat your delicious food." He nudged me.

"Everyone would except for you because dead people don't eat food."

Felix gasped dramatically loud, holding onto his chest with both his hands. "You're right! That means I have to kill everyone so I can eat it all by myself."

I got up and sat down at the table to distance myself from Felix, who seemed to be going crazy. "Okay Felix, now you're scaring me."

He came after me with a playful laugh and sat down across from me at the table. "You see what hunger does to me? It's ridiculous!"

I checked why my cell phone vibrated earlier and saw a message from Changbin.

"Here's why everyone talked so much about Hyunjin."

He sent me a link to a website with various accidents in the area. What was that about? I opened the link and was presented with an article mentioning an accident from last year.

Two young students were involved in a serious car accident. Only one of them got rescued.

"What in the world-" I continued scrolling down to read more until a picture of Hyunjin popped up. He was lying inside an ambulance, wrapped in various blankets and bandages.

The two students were stuck inside the burning car and could not free themselves. Unfortunately, the fire caused an explosion. One of the two students died on the spot. The other survived the accident with severe damage.

"What are you reading?" Felix scooted over to me and looked at the article.

Hwang Hyunjin was hospitalized immediately after the accident, where he spent another three months.

"That's crazy. Just imagine that happening to you. No, scratch that. Don't imagine it. Bad idea."

After three months, Hwang Hyunjin was able to leave the hospital, but unfortunately with permanent hearing loss.

"Wait, Hyunjin's deaf?"