3 days after the accident

The library seemed awkward that day. Smaller. Somehow suffocating.

Maybe it was because Minho knew, something he won't like might happen sooner or later. Jisung looked sad and worried. He normally didn't look like this when he was with Minho.

"Minho-ah ... I think we have a problem ...", the younger said as he took a seat on the little bench in the far back of the library, where no one would interrupt them. His voice was quiet and calm and he was talking slow, as if he worried Minho might not understand what he was saying.

"What do you mean?" He didn't want to sit down, Minho was way too nervous. He crossed his arms in front of his chest for security, looking into Jisung's eyes. The fact that he said there was a problem made everything worse. They never had to face a problem in their relationship except for Minho's parents, but that didn't bother them anymore after some time, they had gotten used to it. Especially Jisung was the one, who enjoyed their relationship thoroughly without any complaints. So what was his problem?

"I ... uh. Could y-you maybe ... sit down?", he asked Minho, who seemed a little intimidating to him, standing right there, staring into his eyes. Jisung felt like he just had to say one wrong word and he might just come at him. It was scary, especially because he knew, what Minho could act like when something was wrong.

"I don't want to sit right now, Jisung."

He sighed, looking down to avoid the scary dark eyes. Nervously, he started fumbling with his fingers, not knowing how to say what he had to say. He was scared. Jisung didn't want to lose everything he had with Minho. Everything was so perfect. But most of all he didn't want Minho to end up being the way he was, before both of them met.

"You ... you know I love you, right?", Jisung began, mumbling carefully. 

"Oh no, Jisung. Don't start it like that, that sounds horrible. What is it you have to tell me? Have you cheated on me?"

"What? No!" He looked up at Minho with furrowed eyebrows. "Minho, this is serious."

"Cheating is serious, too."

"I didn't!"

The older looked Jisung up and down, not sure of what to think. He remained strangely calm, but he had a little attitude towards Jisung, that frustrated the younger.

"Look Minho, I'm trying to tell you that we both have a problem. And how could I ever cheat on you, when I don't even like having sex except for when it's with you, because your dic-"

"Jisung, get to the point!"

"I'm going to move away!"

For a second Jisung actually thought, Minho might start screaming at him, but there was nothing. Just silence. His opponent looked at him, somewhat confused, yet calm.

"That's a problem?"

"To Malaysia."

That was the point where Minho didn't look that calm anymore. A shaky sigh left his lips as he moved his arms away from his chest.

"Quit joking Jisung, that's not funny", he said, sounding calm, but he surely wasn't. His voice was shaking almost imperceptibly, but Jisung heard it.

"I wish I was joking, Minho. Really." He looked down, staring at the floor. Jisung wasn't sure how to feel right now. All he felt was sadness. He didn't want to tell Minho something like that. Not ever. But he wasn't able to make his parents change their mind about him moving into an own apartment or whatever.

Minho took a deep breath, turning away from Jisung. He tried keeping calm, but he couldn't quite make it, his breath didn't want to calm down.

Jisung noticed and got up. "Minho I-" He placed a hand on his boyfriends shoulder, but he shrugged it right off, jerking away from Jisung.

"Don't touch me! You ..." Minho's voice broke. "You told me you would never leave my side. You promised!" His eyes were teary, but still seemed so empty. The tears didn't fall, they just blurred the elder's sight, making him squint his eyes to get rid of the tears. "What's with that? What's with the promise?"

"Minho, I'm sorry. I tried talking to my parents but they won't let me stay, I can't-"

Jisung wasn't able to finish his sentence before Minho turned around, rushing out the library. He followed him, knowing that Minho left, not because he didn't want to talk about it anymore, but because he knew he was gonna be loud and it would pull all attention towards them. They rushed out of the building, Jisung constantly telling Minho to wait or to slow down, but he didn't listen.

He stopped when they arrived at a place behind the college, where absolutely no student ever went to, nor any teachers. It was just them. Jisung almost bumped into Minho since he was running right behind him and Minho stopped quite abruptly, turning to face the younger.

"How come you're moving all of a sudden? Why didn't you know about this earlier?"

"My parents didn't tell me, how in the world was I supposed to know that they would-"

"But you don't just move countries out of a sudden!" Minho indeed got louder, and his voice much more hysteric. He sounded like he was short before getting an anxiety attack. He was nervous, no doubt.

"I don't know why they didn't tell me, but they want me to come with them ..." Jisung took a step towards Minho, hoping he wouldn't back away, but he did. Minho growled in frustration, looking up while trying to keep himself calm.

"You can't! You can't go with them!"

"Minho, I can't do anything about it-"

"But I'm going to die here!" He screamed at him, tears coming back, threatening to drop. The crack in his voice made Jisung's heart break. He hated the sound of Minho crying. He hated it so much and now he was the reason of Minho's tears.

The taller one's heart harshly pounded against his chest, making him become slightly dizzy. He felt cold, as if someone just stabbed him and all his limbs suddenly felt numb. Minho became weak to the bones.

Jisung was afraid he might collapse, so he didn't even care anymore if Minho wanted him to come closer or not. He immediately walked up to Minho, wrapping his arms around his torso, holding him close so he wouldn't fall. He felt Minho's heart against his chest, pounding like crazy, and his breath was so shaky, Jisung was scared for his boyfriend's life.

"You ... you can't ...", Minho mumbled, but the words barely left his lips. His head started aching from the numb feeling in his body. In the end, he leaned forward, falling into Jisung's embrace. He could have sworn he lost his consciousness right then, but he was still aware of Jisung trying to carry him back into the building to the infirmary. The younger was struggling here and there with transporting him, yet he still made it and after some minutes Minho was lying on a bed, his heart still racing, his head pounding and his breath not even slightly calming down.

"I promise Minho ... we will find a way." Jisung looked at him, squatting down next to the bed. He took his boyfriends hand into his, holding it tightly, afraid of letting go.