"Seungmin is like a watchdog when it comes to Hyunjin. He never leaves his side and looks at everyone who comes close as if he was about to rip their heads off. A bit creepy if you ask me, but the two have known each other for ages."

Jeongin was sitting between me and Felix. We looked over at the other table where Hyunjin was sitting with Seungmin. Something about the sight made my stomach feel uneasy. He wasn't really friendly, but seeing how happy he was sitting there with Hyunjin...

"Hey Chan. What were you and Hyunjin doing yesterday? Did you get along .. I mean .. communication wise?"

I looked over at Felix, who was looking at me with curious eyes. His tone, however, was a little crooked. Almost as if he was disappointed.

"We got along, yes. Why?"

He shrugged and turned away from me to his food, which he slowly stuffed into his mouth. "Just asking."

"Hyunjin was with you?" Jeongin's eyes widened. "Didn't he say anything? He usually never visits other people."

"Yeah, I thought so. But he was pretty calm yesterday, he didn't seem like someone, who wouldn't normally visit other people."

"Huh... Was Jaebum with him at least?"

I frowned. "Jaebum? That guy in the car?"

Jeongin laughed like I just told him a good joke. "No, fool. Jaebum drives him everywhere, yes. But actually he is more or less taking care of Hyunjin. Kinda like Seungmin does in college."

"I see. No he wasn't there, I think Jaebum just brought him to me yesterday and picked him up."

So apparently Jaebum was like Hyunjin's father without being his father. He took care of him all day long. They probably also lived together, as Jeongin said, but he wasn't sure either. It was strange and I felt a little uncomfortable the more I listened to Jeongin, so at some point I just made him stop.

"Don't you have some free time now?", Felix asked, putting his empty lunch box back into his backpack. "Your classes got canceled, right?"

I nodded. "Mhm, yeah. I'll go to the library to study or something."

"Chan, can Minho and I come over later? We have an important concern, which we would like  to talk about with you." Jisung, who had an arm around Minho's shoulders, looked at me. His eyes darted over to Felix for a split second. So he had something to do with it.

"Uh, I think so? I'm not su-"

"Alright great!" He grinned broadly, holding up a thumb. "See you later, then!"

He turned and pulled Minho with him, who didn't seem to know what exactly was going on. I watched them, just as confused.

"Well then... we better get going", Jeongin said, looking at Felix and Changbin.

Right, Changbin was there too. He had become more quiet lately, some of us were really worried. He was usually one of the louder ones. It was also strange that he hardly spoke to Felix anymore.

Felix got up and looked briefly down at Changbin, who stared into the distance.

"Yeah, let's go." He turned to me. "I'll see you later, Chan?"

"Sure, Lix. See ya."

Then only I and Changbin were sitting at the table. I wasn't sure if I should speak to him. Something was definitely going on, but what? He looked so bleak.

"Changbin?"

"Chan.." His eyes turned to me. "Say, have you ever felt like you made a huge mistake but can't confess it because you know you are going to hurt others with the truth?"

That actually made me think for a moment. I knew what he was talking about, but I didn't want to be so straightforward with him.

"Not a mistake, no. Yet, sometimes I think telling people the truth about something could hurt them, yes. But that's normal. In the end, telling a lie always hurts more than the truth."

He sighed a little and looked down at the table. "You're probably right."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Changbin didn't look up again, but shook his head. "No, not now. But thanks, Chan."

I got up and put a hand on his shoulder. "You can count on me. If you want to talk I'm here for you, don't let it pull you down forever."

About three minutes later I entered the library, where I met San. He was a good friend, but unfortunately we didn't have as much contact as we did back then. He has changed a lot.

"San?"

He was sitting on the bench behind the shelves. I usually sat there whenever I found a good book to read.

San looked up at me, his eyes shining with joy.

"Chan-hyung!" He immediately jumped up and threw his arms around me. "Oh my god, how are you? Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you in ages!"

Oh how I missed that. Such a mood maker. His smile was incredibly contagious.

"Oh, I've grown taller than you." His hand found its way onto my head what made him giggle a little.

"Ah, shut up. Don't say that. I know I'm not the tallest!" I took his hand off my head, also with a giggle. "I'm sorry that I hardly got in touch with you anymore. I've been a little... absent."

"Hmm, I can tell." He sat back on the bench, carefully pulling me down by the arm. "But are you okay?"

"Yes, yes. I am. What about you? What are you reading?"

San looked down at the book he had placed on the bench before jumping up. "Oh, that. I've been reading this for a while now, it's really good." He picked it up, looking at the cover. "Somebody wrote something in there. Kinda weird. Whatever, I'm good. I just actually need to study a lot since I can't follow the classes anymore."

"Maybe I can help you, if you want?"

"Yes, please. That would be great! We need to spend more time together anyway."