A month had passed. I took care of Hyunjin's house every night as far as I needed to. Hyunjin himself was still in a coma, and I started to worry more and more over the weeks. The loneliness, which I felt due to the whole situation, grew quickly. The people around me noticed that too.  I distanced myself from my friends so much that I no longer knew how they were doing or what they were doing. I wasn't in college every day either. I went there, after a break of one week, maybe every other day or every third. Nevertheless I avoided art classes all the time. I avoided everything that had anything to do with Hyunjin.

I spent a most nights in Hyunjin's greenhouse. This place was slowly becoming my sanctuary. I thought it was nice there, and it was pretty quiet at night, except for a few chirps here and there. But they didn't bother me at all. I loved it.

I also took a closer look at Hyunjin's room. Of course, I didn't search through his stuff, I wouldn't do such a thing. I just went around to take a look at certain things. His own room, for example, was very nicely decorated. There were a lot of drawings of birds on one wall. In itself, the room was also very bright, with a large bed, a closet, a desk and chair, and several different shelves. One shelf contained a lot of books, which was not surprising to me. Hyunjin seemed like the one who would like to read, even though he didn't visit the library too often. On another shelf there were many old photos in frames. What surprised me was that parts of some photos were cut out. As if Hyunjin took scissors and removed people from the photos. Some showed him alone. Others showed him with Seungmin, or Jaebum.

Jaebum.

I really didn't know what to think of this person.

I had seen him twice and neither of the two times he seemed sympathetic to me. I didn't even know exactly who he was. Jeongin told me that, just like Seungmin, he looked after Hyunjin. But they certainly didn't live in the same house, otherwise I would've seen Jaebum at least once while I was there.

Also, when I asked Seungmin a few days ago, he told me that he didn't like to explain it to me. He said it would be better if Hyunjin did it.

Funny. How long should I wait? After three weeks, the doctor said that Hyunjin's condition was getting better, but he'll stay in a coma and it's going to take some time before that changes.

I had many questions, but I also didn't want to seem intrusive or search around Hyunjin's house.

So I had to wait, just like Seungmin and Jaebum.

And during the time when Hyunjin wasn't present, a lot actually happened...