"Can I come with you again?"

"I'm sorry, Felix. Hyunjin is visiting today. I would prefer not to surprise him with an unexpected guest."

"Oh, Hyunjin..." Felix looked down at himself and rubbed his hands. "Are you friends now?"

I looked at him and watched his actions until he put his hands in his pockets, still not looking up. "No, we're not."

He sighed softly and nodded. "Well then, I might as well call Changbin later. Maybe he's got some time.."

"You and Changbin don't do much together outside of college, do you?", I asked out of curiosity. I saw them meet each other every morning on the way to college, joining me, Jisung and Minho, but that was pretty much it. In college, they also just spent classes and breaks together.

"Not really, no", he answered with a sad smile. "I wish it wasn't like that, but I think Changbin feels uncomfortable with all this."

I looked at him with a questioning look. "All.. what?"

"All this", he repeated, pointing out his body with his hands. "I don't think he feels comfortable in our relationship."

"Ah." It started to rain again. It wasn't too bad yet, just drizzling. "And you think it's your fault?"

Felix shook his head as he zipped up his jacket and pulled his hood over his head. "No ... but I'm not sure."

I followed his actions and hid my hands inside the pockets of my jacket. "Have you tried talking to him about it?"

Again, he shook his head. "When am I supposed to? In college he is too distracted and it's not a place to talk about such important things. And after that he barely has time or he doesn't want to talk."

It sounded complicated, I didn't know how to help. I thought if he tried talking to Changbin everything would become a lot easier, but apparently that didn't work.

"Everything will be fine, you'll see", I said, patting his shoulder. "Don't pull yourself down like that."

"Easy for you to say, you never do anything wrong. Everything in your life is absolutely perfect."

"That's-" I wanted to say something, but I forgot. Or more like I didn't want to say it. If I had told him that it wasn't true, he would have started talking about my life. I couldn't handle having people see more of me than I wanted to allow. Felix was one of those people, he often asked how I was. And when I lied, he usually knew. I hated it.

"See, you're perfect." He looked up at the sky, a few drops of rain landed on his face. He took a deep breath. "Whatever. Just have a nice day with Hyunjin then."

When we arrived at my door, he waved me goodbye and continued walking down the street. I watched him for a while, and although the rain was getting stronger, he didn't hurry.

"He'll get sick..", I thought.

When I could no longer see him I entered the building, walking in front of my apartment door. My neighbors were always very nice to me, this time they put tea and flowers in front of the door with a small card. It was an older couple. The lady sometimes came over for tea while her husband had given me his new car for my birthday. He wanted to keep his old one because he didn't know how to handle the new one.

I unlocked the door and took everything into the kitchen. There I looked at the card after putting the flowers in a vase.

"The weather has been getting worse lately, don't you think? This is my favorite tea. I'm sure you'll like it, too."

"Yes I'm sure", I said to myself with a smile.

The tea pack found its place in my tea cabinet, in which around twenty different types of tea had already accumulated over time. Next I wanted to cook something before Hyunjin came, but I had no idea about him.

Maybe he was a vegetarian. What did deaf people usually eat?

Wait, I don't think something like that depends on being deaf...

After a moment of thinking, I went to Hyunjin's Instagram to see if he had posted pictures of food he once ate. Luckily he had. He was certainly not a vegetarian. But it also looked more like he would love to eat sweet stuff, so I decided not to cook but to bake.

And since I still had blueberries left, I decided to bake a lemon blueberry pie. It was going to take an hour and Hyunjin should show up shortly after that, so I had enough time.

Minutes and minutes of preparation passed and I only had to decorate the cake. It smelled hella sweet in the whole apartment, but also fruity. I liked it, I just hoped Hyunjin wouldn't mind.

And that's when the doorbell rang.

I quickly cleaned my hands before I went to the door to open it. For a moment I thought I had seen a ghost, but I think my staring got offensive at some point.

"Hi...", Hyunjin whispered, looking down. "Do I look awkward?"

I shook my head wildly. "No! No... You look great."

He was completely dressed in white, the first two buttons of his shirt opened, the front of it tucked into his wrinkle-free pants which were hold tight to his waist by a slim, also white, belt and silver necklaces and earrings decorated his appearance even more. He looked gorgeous.

"So... Are you gonna let me in?", he asked, looking at me with puppy eyes.

I felt so misplaced right then, he looked so great and I just looked like I came back from college an hour ago.

"Of course, please come in."