@sweetbooklover25

Username: sweetbooklover25

1) what inspired you to start writing?
Well, to begin with when I first encountered this site, like any other person I was addicted to reading. I never thought I would be able to write one day, but some of the brilliant authors with such amazing stories made me lost somehow and I needed a way out, so that's when I begin writing.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?
I was 17 or 18 maybe

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
Well, writing for me is like living a virtual fairytale where I get to decide the hero and his efforts to impress the girl. So all I can say is writing is something that makes me live things that I don't think are really possible in real life. A liberating experience.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?
All the ideas come from my wierd imagination, which is responsible for all the scenes in my story.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I study or I read books.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
My family doesn't know about it, it's my secret escape.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
To be honest, all the characters have a great resemblance with me. But if I have to pick one I would say Meghna from my book Secret Admirer.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
Favorite male characters:
a) ayaan-i think a man like him is only possible in imaginations and to know why you better  read the book😉
b) viraaj- this character is my second most favorite because I guess every girl wants a bad boy who is good only for her.
Favorite female character is meghna because she is like a carbon copy of me.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
Jake Gyllenhaal

10)Challenges you face while writing?
To express emotions is the biggest challenge because no matter how deeply I imagine, still I feel my writing gets hit in that department.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
My hobby is reading and writing

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
Well, I have many such novels so I will list down the following which one should definitely read:
Stranger triology by novoneel Chakraborty
Only wheat not white by varsha dixit
Every time it rains by nikita singh
Arranged love by parul a mittal
Tea for two and a piece of cake by preeti shenoy
The mismatched half by Razzzzia
Love, pain and life by purnima
Leap of faith by Ms_enigmatic

13) do you use any other website to update your story?
Well, I use dreame app other than wattpad

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?
Readers are just like the editors of my work. I respect and take into account all the advises, that I receive from my reader. And it's just a wonderful feeling.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?
Oh man, i can't tell you how bad I feel when readers ask me for update and I'm unable to do so because of my busy schedule, but I try and make up time and update as early as possible.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Frankly my readers have been very good and kind, so I have not faced such a problem till now.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Well, I would just say go for it, even if u feel it's not worth it. Still give it a try because writing is something which gets better only when u actually start writing.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
1)well, I want to ask my readers whether if I write a new book in future, in what context they want me to write?

2) what complaints and suggestions they have for my work?

Interview taken and taken by
harshita4289