@kyaaraa13

Thanks a lot kyaaraa13 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- kyaaraa13 .

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Lockdown inspired me to start writing. COVID-19 situation brought a brainstorm of ideas in my mind and I penned down one of it which I thought was the best. And the comments on my book inspires me to write further.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started this year in May. I was 14.5 years at that time.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

At first, I was very nervous. I was very scared if people do not like my book. I was in a dilemma whether to continue with my idea of writing a book or not. I was getting second thoughts about it but gathering up some courage I finally posted the character sketch.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My mind. There is a jumble of ideas in my mind whenever I write anything. I need to figure the most appropriate one.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Well, being a 10th class board student has its perks, doesn't it? Well jokes aside when I do not write, I study. I need to keep up with my academic progress too.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

No one really knows about this. My friends know and my mom and cousin know who does not want me writing here. They want me to physically publish my book. Though I don't want to. I write as my hobby I don't want this as my job.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Reem is the character that resembles me. She gets emotional very easily and is attached to her brothers and cousins a lot. She is bubbly like me and knows what is wrong and what is wrong and can't make decisions judiciously. We both love Harry Potter.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

M- Abhishek F- Vaishnavl. I love them both as they are very sensible and responsible and good listeners and also I love how they care for their younger siblings.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Abhishek Nigam and Vaishnavi Rao.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Yeah like every writer I do face some challenges. The first one being auto-correct. The next challenge i face is my mind. I get confused about whether my writers will like the chapter or not. I sometimes struggle in deciding the word limit of the chapter.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Hobby. I do not wish to persue it as my career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

The topmost being i_amourabhishek @iLamourabhishek  and all her books of this account and the previous one too, i also love books by simfanfic , priyaxsidneet , @tanvi_0510

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Yeah i put up my story on Instagram too @abhinavixsidneet .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers mean a lot to me. Without their support, I can not write. Their words encourage me to write more.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

My readers are quite understanding, as they themselves do not complete the targets. But once they do, they eagerly wait for the next update. I try to update asap.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I havent been in a situation like this yet.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Try and write books who knows you may be the J.K. Rowling out there. You must not come in the words of your haters. There is always someone who appreciates you. You should always read more books and make ur books better. Do not ever come in the misconception that you are the bast because no one is. Someone is better than you in the world out there. And also you will not get a very good response at the start so be patient and wait. You will get a good response once you wrote a good amount of chapters. And BEST OF LUCK.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1. Do you want me write one more book? I have a nice idea in my mind. But i will give slow updates.

2. How was my first book?
It is about to get finished so do you want me to add something in it? and at last I LOVE YOU ALL .

Interview drafted by :- FathimaHameed_S .