@lost_soul7201

Welcome lost_soul7201! We are very happy to have you here for this interview.

Let's start the interview!

1) what inspired you to start writing?
My mother. She writes magnificent poems and hymns in our regional language. I develop the liking towards literature due to her.

It is really nice to visualize!

2)when you started writing and how old were you?
I started writing when I was 13.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
For the first time, I wrote the script of a monoplay for my brother and he got selected for district-level competition in interaction mono acting competition.
According to him, he was selected because of his marvellous acting skills. But when he lost in state level, he blamed me for my poor acting skills.

4) from where do you get your ideas from?
Mostly I tried to portray the issue that I witnessed in my surroundings through my stories. Then some ideas we're already stored deep inside my brain which part was not used by me to store important information like studies.

🙈 haha, welcome to the club!

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I love to read. But during leisure period, I doodle in plain papers and draw random designs. A few weeks ago, I got to know that Google has a name for my doodle art and i.e zentangle art.

For you guys, who don't know how zentangle art be like. We have given a sample picture above.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They never know about this little secret of mine. Although they have an idea about my love for reading and writing, they think that I was too much pressurised with my studies to even think about these things now.

7)Which character of your book resembles you?
All characters of my book are imaginary and they don't have any connections with me.

8)Which one is your favourite male and female character of your book? Why?
I am at the initial stage of writing. For now there only fanfic that I published. But I loved the character "Chhaya'' from one of my book which is not published yet.

We are excited to see more works from you and all the best for your entire journey in wattpad.💚

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
Mahesh Babu, Vijay Deverokonda, Parth samnthan, Burak Deniz and many more. I admired their character in reel but can't say about their real life.

They are my favourites too. Let us shout together!

10)Challenges you face while writing?
A few days ago I lost my account and stories here in wattpad. Now I am facing the challenge to rewrite the stories.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as a career?
For now, writing is only my hobby.

12) who are your favourite author and your favourite book?
There are a lot of authors who write amazing books. I can't mention all of them now. Some of them are@Ankita_Ghosh, @iamarpita, @shinnesunshine, @romantic_world, @Aryakatyayan etc. There are many more.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?
Yes, after I lost my account here. I updated one of my story in dreame.

14) how much your readers meant to you?
As a writer, readers are tho one who makes me feel special through their votes and comments. Their appreciation matters the most for me.

Hey readers! You have got an amazing author who treasures you the most.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give an update?
They never pressurised me. But yeah I liked when their love by expressed their love by requesting an update. As a reader even sometimes I wished early updates from my favourite authors.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
I didn't face such situations till now. I only recieved love from my readers.

Hey writer! You have got amazing readers too. Let your relationship bloom more and more.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
I think I am not experienced enough to advise anyone. But as a friend, I wish everyone will get what they deserve.

18) if you want you can ask 2 questions from your readers?
1)Are you guys satisfied with my writing skills?

2)What more are you expecting from me and my stories?

This is really an interesting interview. I loved it and I hope you enjoyed it too.

💜Thanks for taking your precious time and giving us an amazing interview!💜

If you guys want to know more about her, check out her profile
lost_soul7201

Bysheefu_mei