C0ff3eThot

Thanks a lot C0ff3eTh0t for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- C0ff3eTh0t

1)What inspired you to start writing?

When I was young I was put into a creative writing club, and I loved it.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I wrote my first (admittedly terrible) story at like ... age six? Seven maybe XD

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

It was difficult and I kept getting frustrated. For a six year old I was very persistent and wrote give drafts before I was happy with it lol.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I normally get them from songs. Films or Fandoms I am in. Though sometimes I get random inspiration.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I love reading and listening to music. I also watch a lot of youtube in my spare time.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My family is very supportive of me writing but often wish I wrote more positive stuff.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Most of it is fangictions but I guee my OC Nicola is my closest, gay, silly and tall with a need for rebellion and what's right.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Probably for girls Nicola. She's always fun to write even though I took I book She's down. And men? Probably Ethan. He's a Sanders side OC and just ... I can't really explain it. I just love him as a character.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Ooo - likely Tom Hiddleston. Or Stephen fry - or Thomas Sanders. I really dont have a favorite.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I have issues with motivation. Inspiration is no issue to me.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It's a hobby. I am not good enough for it to be a career lmao.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite author is Terry Prachett and my favorite book is Harry Potter and The Order of Phoneix.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Not yet, but I am gonna start posting on A03.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They mean so so much to me ... so much -

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I don't actually get too much pressure, which is lovely! Probably should do though.

16) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Its okay to feel you can't so writing everyday. Domt feel pressured, not everything is gonna be amazing.

17) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I dint really mind when people are hateful towards my work. Here *hug*

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

 1) if there was one book you'd want me to update/edit which one

2) hhh...I don't have a second one-

This interview was taken by  Adwitiya_Bagchi