SweCanMia

thanks alot SweCanMia for giving us your interview

Username: SweCanMia

1) what inspired you to start writing?

Nothing. I am just writing these stories for fun.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing in Jan 2020 and I was 20.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

So I wrote the chapter with difficulties but I was not sure if anyone is going to like it.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Through my imagination and real world

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Study as I am a CA student

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

No one in my family knew that I am writing stories.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Ahana the character from my book 'True Love ' resembles me a lot. She is my ditto copy.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

So my favourite male character is Ayaan and female character is Ahana.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Male - Chris Hemsworth, Vivian Dsena, Feroze Khan Female- Scarlett Johansson, Vera Farmiga, Amber Heard

10)Challenges you face while writing?

The challenge I am facing while writing is "will my readers going to like it or not"

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It's just my hobby

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite author is E.L.James and favourite book is Fifty shades trilogy

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Not right now.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

They meant the world to me because they are the one who is always motivating me.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Not much. But I love them when they do it because that means they are very eager to read my stories.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till this day I got like 10 hate comments and they made me very sad. I just want to say to them that if you don't want to read my book them please go away. I am not writing this for them. I am writing this for my loyal readers.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I don't think I am the right person to inspire them as I am also a new writer. But I want to say one thing you can write whatever you want to write. No one is perfect. If won't fall then how will you rise? So write whatever you want.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I have nothing to say to my reader other than 'keep loving me and I will keep loving you more'

Drafted By - AditiSwaroop