@mysteriouzz8

Thank you for giving us your interview

Username: Mysteriouzz8

1) what inspired you to start writing?

being a big day dreamer or dreamer as u say , my imaginations led me to start writing. So it's my imagination and the idea of trying my hands on something new. 

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

After passing my 12th class I started reading watty stories on Facebook then with the link I got to know about this app and I was a reader at beginning , Then I started writing from 2018.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was excited to see the comments for the first time. It was really priceless moment for me. And I literally was so conscious of how I'm writing. * Kinda pressure u can say * heheh 

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

My imaginations , sometimes if I am working on something else , I get idea out of no where. So yeah... U can call it my imagination.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Making covers , recently I'm attracted towards making edits and character boards. And if not making cover or anything then Listening songs.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Only my sister knows that I write. Otherwise no one knows that I write. 

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Actually I write and take the characters the way they are needed according to the track. And I don't think that I have written any story which resembles me till now. Don't know about the future. *Smiles*

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

" Manik " of my Manan Ts : Loved by a Vampire which I'm currently writing , because he is quite possessive too for his love and is so protective for her. Female character is "Isabelle" Of my book Miss specs and Mr handsome as socially she shows to be very introvert and quiet types but at sudden times she speaks up too. Even this character is quite mysterious in ways. 

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Matthew Daddario , Dominic sherwood and kat Mcnamara. I so love them from the series I saw on Netflix "Shadowhunters"

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Romantic and mature scenes for sure . M actually not really experienced writing stuff like that but I still try my hands on writing sweet Romantic scenes. But only my readers can tell me how it is actually. 

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

A hobby 

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I can't really choose one author here but yes currently I have a really very favourite book " the stranger " . It actually made me read it again It written by starryxnight_

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Nope , I don't

14) how much your readers meant to you?

A very precious family they are to me. I feel so blessed to have them. Literally no words to explain them.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

At starting they did pressurised me to give updates and still do. Most of comments are "update soon " and like that. Not much pressure now. 

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

*fingers crossed* touch wood I haven't had any offensive comments or reporting my works thankfully. But if it happens in future , *God forbid aisa na ho kabhi* i will just say that commenting offensive and degrading anyone's hardwork or reporting is a very easy task but a Writer takes double of the time spent in reading just to write for u guys. So atleast respect that. Not me but I'm telling on behalf of all the writers whose work have been reported or commented offensively/rudely. 

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Everything takes it's sweet time. So don't get demotivated just because u didn't get comments or votes. Just write. And after sometime u will urself see that the way u r writing is getting better. And better style of writing automatically brings the results (ie votes and comments) Just Believe in urself and write without the fear of being judged.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Every update of my book I really ask and wish that my readers will say how it is actually. But very few readers say that. I know something is lacking and I want constructive criticism to get better while I write. And last but not the least I Also wanna know that Do you like the way I write? What part of my writing makes u vote and comment.

ByAditiSwaroop