@blushinbby

thanks alot blushinbby for giving us your interview

Username blushinbby

1) what inspired you to start writing? 

 I've always been an avid reader. I've been reading for as long as I can remember and so when I was reading books when I was little, I decided to make my own fairytale up, and make little books out of paper I stapled together. I loved the idea of making a fictional story with my own characters, and eventually as I got older I started to plan, plot and write more planned out stories, which leads to where I am today!

 2)when you started writing and how old were you?

 When I started writing stories, I was probably about five but when I wrote actual planned out stories I was about 8 or 9. I came to wattpad on the 29th of July 2019. I was 14.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

 When I first started writing on wattpad, my works were an absolute mess if I'm honested. I got so overexcited about sharing my stories with others, I didn't plan or prepare: I just wrote where it took me. Sometimes, letting the writing take you places is great, but other times you need to plan. So, a few months ago, I filtered and edited all my works, unfortunately deleting a few, and I felt so much better and I believe my works are a lot more better now due to the fact I plan!

 4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

 I get a few from dreams, but most come from when I am lying in bed trying to fall asleep and my mind just wanders. Others come from long car journeys or travelling on aeroplanes. Sometimes ideas hit me at school. They really come randomly.

 5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

 Reading, obviously! I also like to play piano and sing. Sports is also one of my passions. I love badminton and netball, especially. 

 6) What does your family think about your writing.?

 My family is very supportive, and always have been. They have read many of my short pieces but I haven't let them read my fanfictions! My fanfictions are on quite sensitive subjects, such as mental illness, often with a romance involved as well, so I'm not sure how they'd react. My parents are used to me writing mysteries and thrillers.

 7)Which character of your book resemble you? 

 A mixture of Raven and Beastboy from the Teen Titans (not my characters, they belong to DC). Raven because I love to read and keep to myself sometimes, but also like Beastboy because I am quite outgoing!

 8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

 Raven and Beastboy again from the Teen Titans because they are just the perfect ship! They have very conflicting personalities but they see beyond their flaws and help each other through their differences. 

 9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

 Alec Benjamin, a singer. His songs are almost like stories, and some really inspire me through the words he chooses.

10) Challenges you face while writing? 

 Writer's block is a huge one. Another is when I know the plot but I have trouble starting up a book, or stringing all the dots together. When I first started writing, one issue I had was having so many ideas and cramming them all into a book. That did not go well. 

 11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career? 

 I would like to pursue it as a career. At university I want to study English Language and Linguistics, but I'm not set on a career. I might want to be a journalist, I'm not really sure. Or maybe a book reviewer or publisher. 

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

 My favourite book is Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher but my favourite author is Zuzanne Collins, who wrote the Hunger Games.

 13) do you use any other website to update your story?

 Nope, I only use wattpad.

 14) how much your readers meant to you?

 My readers mean absolutely everything to me. Every comment inspires me to write more. Yes, I write for myself, but I mainly write for my readers. Their support is golden. 

 15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

 My community of readers are very understanding, and sometimes I do get a few requests to update but mainly I think I update quite frequently so I don't get that much pressure.

 16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

 I haven't actually got any comments like that at all, my community of readers are very kind and supportive, but if I did, I would say that if you don't like someone's book, then don't tell them to their face, or their screen. That can really hurt their feelings and also they may lose their confidence and will to update and continue their love for writing. There will always be books we don't enjoy, but there will be books that we enjoy. 

 17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

 Aspiring writers, try and try. Writing at first may be difficult, but I promise you, you will be discovered. Just remember to connect with other aspiring writers, because at the end of the day, it isn't about how many reads you get, it's about how kind and valuable your community of readers are, and how you connect with them. 

 18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

 I just have two questions and they are:

a) What can I improve on?

 b) Are there any books you would like me to read by you?

BYAditiSwaroop