@MeharSidhu33

Thanks a lot MeharSidhu33 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- MeharSidhu33

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Actually, some of My Writer - Friends got really disappointed coz they were not getting enough votes & comments & they were planning that they will not be writing further... So I used to tell them to listen to their Heart & write for their happiness as well as for the happiness of their genuine readers... So, then they told me that U give such good advice to us... So, why don't u write... So My Writer - Friends are my biggest inspiration to write...

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I was 19 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was very nervous as I was new in this field of writing stories, but all thanx to my friends, I'm enjoying writing .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

As I said that My Friends are My Inspiration, so I discuss My Story wid
some of My Friends & they give Me the idea... Since I'm writing on My Beloved Couple - Behir, I put Myself in their place & then write .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Apart from writing, I love dancing, reading, cooking, shopping & watching TV.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My Family loves My Writing and they support Me.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

The Character of My Book which resembles Me is Bela... Just like Bela helps others when they are in need, the same is wid Me... I also help others when they are in need .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Favorite Male Character:Mahir
Favorite Female Character: Bela
The reason is bcoz they are the most Loving Couple : Behir & I Love Behir .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Favorite Bollywood Celebrities : Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan & Alia Bhatt Favorite TV Serial Celebrities : Pearl V Puri & Surbhi Jyoti.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I've never faced any challenges as such as a writer... But in case, a situation like this arises in future, I'll try my best to handle the situation in a positive manner

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is My Hobby & I enjoy writing .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I Love All the books written by all My Writer - Friends .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No... I use only Wattpad .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Just the way, My Friends are My Inspiration, My Readers are also My Inspiration as well as My Support System... Due to the encouragement of My Readers, I'm able to write more.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They do not pressurize Me... If I'm not able to update due to any specific reason, my readers understand Me .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I've never faced a situation like this... But in case it happens, I will feel really bad.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Always be positive, listen to your Heart & wrote for ur happiness as well as for the happiness of ur genuine readers .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

(i) Which track would U like to read in My Story Mahir's Life - Line : Bela ?

(ii) In future, what type of stories would U like Me to Write ?

Interview drafted by :- FathimaHameed_S