@itskhushi2409

Thanks a lot itskhushi2409 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username : itskhushi2409

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Well.. As much I love to write.. The track in the show had totally frustrated me. So That was the "INSPIRATION"

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing last year when I was 15. The exact date was 14 August.. A day prior to the independence day.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I have noticed many new writers who complain about not getting enough votes or comments and that happens to everyone. So, It grows with time. That's what I have learnt.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Most of my ideas are original or some or based on movies or books I read.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I am not writing, I love to sleep. Just Kidding. I love to make DIY crafts, read books or maybe watch crime thriller shows which includes CID.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Only my Mom knows about me being on Wattpad, and she is proud of that because she too likes writing.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Well.. I resemble a lot to Preeta of 'Her Wedding Wish'. She has the heart and soul, same as mine. As much as, I love to write her character, I love imagining my life like that. ;-)

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I write only Preeran stories. So of course.. My favorite male character is Karan and female protagonist is Preeta. ❤

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I really don't have the favouritesm in the Bollywood field. But, In TV industry, I crush on Dheeraj Dhoopar and Shraddha Arya.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Not anything as such but sometimes I am totally out of ideas and my mind goes blank.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I like it as a hobby but turning it into a career would not be a very good choice.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

There are so many actually, I can't decide one. Winning her back by Tangle of Emotions by The haunted love by Beyond illusions by Many more❤

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

I do not use any other website but I have another account on Wattpad where I write Preeran stories which is a secret. Also, I am trying to develop an Interactive story, of the most liked story of mine, Her Wedding Wish. ❤

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Readers mean the world to me because many of my voracious readers are my friends.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They keep blackmailing, They spam my account, but I am more stubborn, I don't give the update.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Well.. I clearly mention in every story to reach me for any suggestion or criticism instead of reporting the story. Still if you guys keep continuing it, I don't know what to say. That only means, they want to see others in pain.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Best of Luck for the future! Wattpad has friendly communities.. You can make several friends here.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I think I would ask for a meetup session because I have many friends here. Secondly, I would ask the silent readers to at least vote if they can't comment. Like it just takes a tap to do so. 

BY - AditiSwaroop