Fatma_saad97

Hi there everyone ,

Today I am in conversation with one of really good author  Fatma_saad97.  I really hope you all will love the conversation with our dear author . So without wasting time lets dig in and find out 

Thankyou for giving us your interview . Had a great time with you !!

1) What inspired you to start writing ??

I was too in love with love direction dreaming about them all the time . I had to direct all the thoughts on paper and thought why not to post them . 

2) When you started writing and how old were you ? 

I was 15 when I first started writing on paper . 

 3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I am the kind of person who remembers things by how it felt like . I would love to say something of use but all I remember is that I did not care about reads . I had no views and the minute I got two views I posted again the second chapter . Later I knew it was my sister and I but I didnt not care . I did it cause I was too happy. I remember keeping a updating schedule too .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My ideas basically go around my sister and I talking , pictures at the start now sometimes music .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I use to love reading when I am not writing , now its studying and a few days back baking .

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Mom used to tell me to get paid for it I would laugh at that and my sister is like my backbone . They are very happy with me . 

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I think each character I ever wrote about resembled me at the time I was writing about it . Each phase I go through I write about it . I am not ashamed to say I was Ariel from my 1st book broken and what she went through after is what I needed and them I went through a number of other phases to reach what I am right now and my last book Fanatic is almost my real life story with a twist .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favourite character from all the books I ever wrote ?? That is very hard question if you had asked me this last year different answer would have came up but I right now its Niall from my book broken . 

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Again one of the hardest question to answer , today I will choose louis tomlinson from one direction .

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Number one challenge is writer's block then time to actually write . 

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career? 

Writing is my favourite hobby . I cant choose it as a carrer path as I still till now after all these years think I know too little about it . 

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My reading list contains number of my favourite books here on wattpad and my favourite author ? I am not sure I could choose from wattpad .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

I dont  use any other websites for any story updates .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers means a so much to me . I cant explain , I love it when we become friends and I made my best friend from here on wattpad she was just a reader 

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I am so easily pursued and I fall really fast , normally it does'nt happen in last book as I update frequently except the last few weeks with all the researches going on in university . I dont have much time but I very soon I will 

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I have not had the experience , people here have been nice yet I am not sure what would the benefits be of such cruel acts you could always dm them instead 

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Dear writers , enjoy your work and love it first for people to love it back and always have fun and keep a schedule for updating . 

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
1) What would be a perfect story on wattpad be like ???
Realistic ,sad , happy ending ??
Type of story ??

2) how I can I make book appeal more to my you ??

                                                               Published by: callmesancheti