@Anamika_writes

Thanks a lot anamika_writes for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- anamika_writes .

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I don't exactly remember what inspired me to start writing. I just started writing because I wanted to read something like what I had in mind. So in short, I wanted to read something that wasn't already out there so I started writing. Plus, it was also a way to get an escape from my reality.

2) From where do you get your ideas from?

From when I first started writing to now, I have always enjoyed it. It's an overwhelmingly exciting process to put life into your imagination using words.

3) From where do you get your ideas from?

From my Experiences, Observations I make and thoughts that cross my mind. Also a few times articles I come across.

4)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I love a lot of other things. I like watching shows and movies, I love to spend time editing and making book covers. I enjoy reading.

5)Which character of your book resemble you?

I think as a writer, unconsciously give my characters a few of my own traits. But none of my characters resemble me strikingly. They are mostly far from what I am as a person.

6)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

That is well a very hard question for any writer to answer. So, I am going to say I love them all.♡

7) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I don't have favorites as such. But I admire people who are humble no matter how celebrated they are.

8)Challenges you face while writing?

Okay so there are a few countable ones. First has to be that my hands don't type at the speed of my thoughts. Second, is that my fast typing fingers cause a lot of typos and I generally have to proofread. That brings me to third that I am not too good at proofreading cause l end up evaluating the writing instead of noticing the errors and typos. The list goes on in that way and I don't really want to keep going on.

9) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
I have many favorites. Jane Austen, Enid Blyton, Carolyn Keene, Arthur Conan Doyle would be the few of them that come to my mind immediately after reading this question.

10) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Currently, no. I used to use India Forums but not any more.

11) How much your readers meant to you?

Well, the fact that I haven't taken down my books after getting several offers from publishing websites and small publishers, gives away that my reading audience means a lot to me. I want my books to be available to a larger audience. My books generally show a lot of reality show I would rather have a larger audience read it for free than have a smaller audience be able to read them owing to the cost and/or price tag. I always look forward to know the thoughts md point of views of my readers. That's something that's made me sick to wattpad!

12) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I don't really understand that kind of pressure. So l have nothing to answer to that.

13) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Well, I haven't really received those kind of comments and even though I did get a few I simply ignored or deleted them.

14) want to say something to aspiring writers

I am always here to help you at your writing journey! I also have written a book to help budding writers, hope that helps.

15) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I don't really have anything to ask at the moment. I usually keep interacting with them so nothing to ask really. But I would take the opportunity to say, "thank you, for all your love, support, thoughts, feedback and time you all invest in my books. It means a lot to me!"

Interview drafted by :- FathimaHameed_S