@writer_piaa

Thanks a lot writer_piaa for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:writer_piaa

1) What inspired you to start writing?
Tbh, nothing inspired me. Writing is a result of my stressed life back then. I just wanted my mind to distract somewhere. So, that time I utilised it to write a story. And today I'm glad I did that. Because the love and appreciation I got in just a few months is commendable. And recently my book 'Bound by Vows' recently completed 500k views which is really unbelievable thing for me.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I will complete my journey of 6 months as a writer on 28.05.2020. And I'm 24 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
It was difficult because writing is an art.and your writing style with nice plot decides whether your story is good or not. So,when I started it was always in my mind to write the scenes clear and with simple English words. So that every reader can understand.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
It all comes from my mind. I never predecide what i will write in which chapter. I just go with the flow and write whatever comes in my mind at that moment.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I would say my work in office but I don't like to do that... Hehehe... Jokes apart,im free time I like to read books on wattpad, I'm a big bookworm. . .. If any books interests me then I can read it whole day without any break. This is the reason you can find me wide awake at 4 in the morning only to read some book.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They're my support system always. First I told my brother about my writing (i know it usually sisters in every case) but in my case I share everything with my younger brother. He was happy with the small achievement I got. He was the one who told my parents and elder sister about it. They didn't believe at first but then were very proud of me.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
I won't say the whole character but sometimes their thoughts resemble my own. But now I've started my new book 'Devil's Amore'. I would say vedika's character would be same as mine in real life.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
I love all characters of my book as they're my own creation. But I would say my both protagonist Kabir and payal are my favorite. Kabir -for his understanding and lovable partner he is for payal.and payal for her bold and confident choices she made in her life. She learned well for her past mistakes which made her stronger.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
I live in real life and don't fantasize or Fangirling any celebrity. My preference changes according to their performance in movies etc. So no particular favorite.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
WRITERS BLOCK when u don't know what to write next.at that time I just give me a break for 2-3 days and starts writing again when I'm at peace and think that now I can write something meaningful. Though it happens with me many times I would say once in a month.
*hiding my face*

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
I won't say it's my hobby. As I already said writing is a result of my stressed life back then. Further writing as a career I've not given a thought yet. Im a CA already settled in my career. So I can't say but if some opportunities comes to me in future, I will definitely grab it . *already thinking about that day... Hehehe*

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
There are many books and authors I won't name any specific because it will be an injustice to others, if I forgot any.
But yes I would say wattpad has given me so many good friends that I can cherish forever.
AnkitaGhosh205
iam_arpita111
Khushworld1234
beloved_rathod
LisaParveen2
magicallovely
Aryakatyayan

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Currently no, I got an offer from dreame twice but I denied because i want to complete my book first here on wattpad.

14) How much your readers meant to you?
One word-BACKBONE. As we know that we can't stand without a backbone . It's similar for me I wouldn't be a writer without my readers. So yeah they're my backbone. And yeah it's because of them that I recently won 1st position in People's Choice Awards 2020 under romance genre. Thank you so much guys.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
I'm blessed with the understanding set of readers. They know my tight schedule and also know that I usually update only on Sunday . Though many ask me for update during the week but I don't mind as this shows their love for the book.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Of course it hurts. I had faced many criticisms on kabir's character in my book 'Bound by Vows' when they judged him just from first 5 chapters. They asked me being a girl how can you encourage your male protagonist as manwhore. And Kabir is anything but manwhoremanwhore. Those who read my book can say it better.

And above all those readers were actually writers and I was surprised when I read their book. I never said my characters are perfect But yours are also not a perfectionist. I didn't ask them that how can they encourage domestic violence. Because in my opinion it's thier book and they have the right to mold their character as they want. And above all you're promoting your book indirectly in my book saying that your male protagonist is not like this, they're not manwhore. Like seriously dude.

But then about any negative comments , it's thier point of view. Everyone has a right to speak. And I appreciate that they comment because when I'm taking appreciations I should also take negative comments as well, it only gives me a boost to improve myself.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Guys keep writing, success doesn't come immediately. It takes some time and only practice makes you perfect. Don't be disheartened. You will rise one day for sure.

And, if u want any help from me you can always pm me. These days I took an initiative to guide and help, if some newbie asks me for my opinion on their work. Maybe I delay in reading your book, I will do it eventually. I'm not an expert but with little knowledge I've gained in these 6 months i will try my best.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Am I improving as a writer?

Anything you want to say me but not said it yet?

At last, thank you team rainbowusers for giving me an opportunity where I was able to share my views with you all.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Thank you for giving us an amazing interview too.

            Drafted by harshita4289