@bb_bhavya

Hey guys !!! Here is an another interview of one of the best author . Lets dig in and find out some answers from out author . 

Hope you all like the interview ..

Username : bb_bhavya

1) What inspired you to start writing?

I  used to read many stories fro many good writers and one day it came to my mind that why don't I try it ?? It seemed interesting plus I wanted to read some stories that I always imagined so I started .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing last year . That time I was of same age that I am now that is 19 .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

First  time when I wrote I just started on a simple note . I just had a simple outline of the story and haven't thought much about to write and how to write and after 2-3 parts everything came on line . I did'nt knew how others will react after reading my story or anyone will like or not . Basically I had started my first story for me . I had never expected this much response and I am really grateful to my readers . 

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I get ideas from the various happening around me or to be honest whenever I watch some show on tv or some webseries  or some movie I really watch with so much interest and concentration . thats where I got good ideas

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I am not writing I usually read stories or use Instagram or watch Tv and study ( and this is a joke. I study only when exams are near . )

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They haven't read  but they know and they are okay . 

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Which character of book I resemble ?? Hmm thats a question to think ... Well in each story name of main characters are same ( as I love them ) but they portray different roles and have different personalities . I think bela of yes maám or fixed love would be little like me . Actually I would like to ask this my reader who do you think by reading my stories is more like me . 

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

As I told in pervious question characters are almost same in my every story but I like Bela of close to heart and all those who have read this story might know why . And about male character its mahir of yes maám because of his innocence . 

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

There are many whom I like but I love Pearl V puri and Surbhi Jyoti 

10)Challenges you face while writing?

The only challenge while writing I face is to write and think something new and interesting which is full of suspense . I always like to write something which is different and none had ever read or expected .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Right now writing is just a hobby and I haven't think to presuade as a career but in future I can . I can publish a book for real . 

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

There are many . I can't name one . 

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

       I only write on wattpad now 

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers means a lot to me . It is because of them I am here now . It is their love and appreciation that makes me write . I really want to thank each and everyone who read my story and who support me . 

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

My readers don't  pressurise me much . They know I will update whenever I want and they don't need to do as I update myself . Only 1-2 readers sometimes asksme or can say remind me whenever I am little late . 

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I really feel very bad when someone do anything like that . I have never done anything intentionally to hurt anyone or will never do . But still you have problem then please don' t waste your time by reading my stories .  

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I  only want to say write as you like . Write for yourself not for others . Always write what you want to read. 

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1)Yeah first thing I want to ask is why do you read my story ??

2)And second which story of mine you like most and why ??

                                                                             BY callmesancheti