@iam_arpita111

Thanks a lot iam_arpita111for sharing your thoughts with us

Username:@iam_arpita111

1) what inspired you to start writing?

Well.. No such thing. I had my ideas and imaginations with me since a long time before I started writing. At that time the days were gloomy and I wanted to do something that would distract me. So yeah.. Writing did it for me.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?
I was 15 when I had written first 10 chapter of lovingly yours though j had published the book when I was 16.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
When I had started writing first, i had never imagined that I will be getting this much love from the readers. At that time it was like.. Even if I get 10 readers then also it will be a big thing for me. But I did get the response slowly.. So yeah totally blessed now.

4) From where do you get your ideas from.?
Ideas.. I steal the ideas from my dreams. My dreams are just like the movie playing in my mind for a long time. . And the best part is I do remember them clearly the next morning when most people tend to forget them.
I just sum up some of the scenes from my different dreams and make a story out of it.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
If I'm not writing and I've got some free time then I prefer to watch cricket if there is a match going on there. But the if Cricket too isn't there.. Then i play computer games, I'm a gamer too. I love playing GTA and AOE.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
My mom knows that I write, but then what do I write, she doesn't have any idea of that. She thinks I still write some sort of seventh class story. Yeah

I recently achieved 1k followers bar here on Wattpad, when I told my mom about the same her exact words were, "Didn't you find anyone else to fool around this morning? "And I'm like it's my mistake only to tell her. *hides my face*

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Every character of mine actually inherits a part of me. Ayesha is as stubborn as me while devika is sharp tongued just like me.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
I'm actually partial in loving my characters. *laughs*

In males it's not at all a hidden fact that i love Neil Malhotra the most. The reason is the change which he has brought upon himself for his lady love. Totally commendable in my eyes!!

In females most of the people out here won't believe but then yeah.. I love Ayesha. I love her strong character and never giving up attitude.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
I've never loved the ideas of celebrities. For me.. It's like their world is a perfect lie and most of them are themselves fake.
But then also I do flatter over the looks of Mahesh babu and Rohit khandelwal but then at the end I can't love them.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
The most difficult part of writing for me is to type down the mature scenes.
It's indeed a challenging task to describe the Union of two souls without sounding vulgar or cheap.
It requires a good control over the words which I use while describing it. I don't read normal chapters even for once after I finish typing them down but then in case of mature parts I do read them at least 5 times. Totally exhausting!!

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
For now writing is indeed a hobby.. But then in future I do want to try it for once to get my books published. I never ever want to hold the regret in future that I never tried choosing this as a career.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
Favorite author is Iamnikki1 and the favorite book is her book only and that is Dangerous prince.
Apart from her I do admire AnkitaGhosh205 and annsgirls . All of their books are too good.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?
No.. It's just only Wattpad as of now. I've realised that wattpad is the major hub of readers, I can't disappoint them by moving on to some other platform. So yeah.. I'm not planning to shift anywhere else soon.

14) how much your readers meant to you?
They do mean a lot to me. Their love and support is something which has kept me going since the beginning. Hadn't it been them then I would have never realised my potential as a writer!

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?
I've set the target system for the updates of my stories. So yeah they don't pressurise me for upda.. As they very well know that I'm not gonna update till the time target completes.

Apart from these too most of my readers are very understanding. So they don't bug me for updates.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Well.. Whenever a reader comments something offensive, I do feel bad. But after spending one and a half year as a writer on wattpad, I've realised one thing for sure. ...
If I'm getting disappointed just because of some readers then I should also remember those readers too who love and praise me. I just can't sit and whine for some people who don't appreciate my work.
My request to all those people out there who don't love my work...
If u don't like it then back out. It's not like I've hacked your phone or computer, and I'm forcing you to read it. Leave my book.. Maintaining both of our dignities.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
When u start writing here on wattpad, you don't get responses instantly. But then it shouldn't disappoint you at all. If your work is good then u will surely get recognition even though some time later.
I just had hardly 50 votes and 5 comments till the 15 chapters of lovingly yours book 1 . I still remember that time. *laughs*
So yeah.. You can yourself see how things  do take  turn for good.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
a)how many times have u felt like throwing shoes on  my face and felt like hugging me in real?
b) why do you like my writing style and my stories?

19) Has anyone from your family or friends was a hindrance to your writing?
Hindrance.. Nope they haven't stopped me from doing anything ever and that's what I'm grateful to the most. I share a great bond with my parents and friends.

Interview taken and published by
harshita4289