@Abha3006

Here we present the 100th interview of this book. It has indeed been a long journey now. Thank you so much to all the writers who spared their time to us and much love to the readers as well who have remained an active participant of this interview book since the beginning.

So the 100th inteview is of Abha3006. Thank you so much Abha3006  for giving your interview to us. ❤
__________________________

1)What inspired you to start.writing?

Writing has been a hobby since I was 7, and in my blood. My great grand mother was a Hindi poetess.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I was 7. Gave up after 10th getting busy with studies and career. Picked
up again after 10 years.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was more of a closet poet. My emotions and stories just were mine. I
preferred pouring my heart just on my diary.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Ideas come from life, we find all kinds of characters around us. Add a little spice of narration and your story
is ready.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

• Music and Kindle

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They have always been supportive. As I said, I am not the first one to write.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None. I never wrote myself.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Male- Ranvijay A royal's Love

Female- Kajal- The choice

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I liked Irfan.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Time is the biggest challenge. I am a working person and certain days all
I want is to do nothing. but you cannot let down the ones waiting for an update.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Hobby !

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Nicholas Spark- A walk to remember

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

I use Inkitt.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Readers mean a lot, they have helped me from being bad to good and I am still improving.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Well, I am in corporate. I never get pressurized.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

If someone is offensive. I request them to delete the work. No one has reported yet. If some does, then please do what I do. If i don't like a content or a book, I simply drop it. IfI
have a suggestion, I would dm that person rather than commenting openly. No one.likes being pointed out.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Just turn deaf to the ones trying to pull you down and keep going on. If you believe, you can write a master piece.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

What makes then read my books?

What reading is to them?

____________________________________

Interview taken and published by iam_arpita111.

______________________