Adhishreesingh2006

Thankyou for giving us your interview .

Hope you all enjoy the interview .

Username @Adhishreesingh2006

1)What inspired you to start writing?
My mom inspired me to write . I was only 7 when she told me about her books and writing hobby then I write the books .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I wrote my first poem when I was in class 6 and my novel when I was 11 year old .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
When I wrote my first work it was in examination hall . It was to write a story and I was not good at that . But I wrote a fantasy story which I got a full marks . I feared that teacher will like it but teacher loved it too much .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
God gives me sign . As I think all gods are my family member and krishna ji is my brother who give me signs . I never read something till it ends . I always drop it but in
Watty there is a write @prettyamazingg whose work was the one I read deeply from where I got idea of writing mahabharata fiction .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I like talking and reading to god . I mean talking to air simply .

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They think there is no career is in field . My mom sometimes support me not for future reference but for this that she likes my stories .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Well in my book mahabharat want to be with you forever shree mostly resemble me . But in real I am there creater I am there mother so everyone resemble me no one resemble me .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
Male - Krishna .
Why - I don't know if just give him all my heart and mind that I dont know what to say .
Female - shree .
Why- it is a secert as it is a suspense and that will be no more .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I like many celebrities but one I like the most is shiva . Mahadev is also a celebrity . But in reference to bollywood I like sumedh mudgalkar and mohit raina .

10)Challenges you face while writing?
I need to cooperate with my studies . I am in 9th standard so studies are so tough and too much books and thats what a challenge for me .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Both . Writing it my hobby and I want it as my carrer .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
My favourite author a my mother and my mahadev . My favourite books are the sisters and of enid blyton's every book .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Noope .

14) How much your readers meant to you?
Readers . No they are like my family at all . Like @krishnakichotibehan is my sister . @shivalour is my sister .
@prettyamazingg is my teacher and sister .
@rainbowusers @joshimina @shivran86 @SHAHIDAAkhtar and many more . They are for whom I write and for whom I live .

15) do you readers pressurise you to give update?
I dont know . I dont ever see them but I know in there heart they want me to write the whole story and publish it in one day . Just wanna say I really can feel it . I am a reader too .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
I dont see any comments like it but if someone feels like that they can freely tell me . I will clear there doubts and tell them the story I am writing is not bad . Or if it then explain and I will unpublish it taking all the readers opinion .

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Umm. ..I am too a aspiring writer so I will say to you to just listen to yourself and your thoughts . Also please me advices too . Also there is something I want to tell you that I am not a professional writer but I hear to my heart which is my krishna so listen to your heart and you will surely succeed in your work .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1) wanna be my friend ??
2) will you support me till end ??

Published by callmesancheti