Getting to know each other

Your POV

He stood up from the table and walked into the main room. I followed him. I noticed that it was really dirty in here. The floors and coffins were covered in dust.
"Do you have a broom I could borrow, Undertaker?"
He handed me a broom and I started sweeping. I could feel him watching me, but it didn't bother me.
"I'm going to do some work in the other room, if you need anything just shout."
I nodded and he walked off. After a while I got bored of sweeping, so I started humming a song my mother used to sing to me when I was a little girl.

An empty street
An empty house
A hole inside my heart
I'm all alone
The rooms are getting smaller
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah
And all my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far
So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again, my love
Over seas from coast to coast
To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again, my love

My eyes started watering thinking about my mom. I missed her so much. Tears started falling down my face. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up. It was Undertaker. He looked down at me with neon green eyes.
"I know it's hard dearie, but she's in a much better place now. She wouldn't want you to be sad, she would want you to be happy."
I nodded and wiped my tears.
"I know. It's just hard not having anyone left. I never knew my father, and sometimes I wish that he were here."
"Well I'm here now, so you don't have to worry about being alone anymore. Cheer up dearie, there's guests coming. Hehe I think you'll get along with them great."
I nodded and set the broom against the wall. There was a knock on the door and he grinned.
"Come in."
The door opened and man with long, red hair busted through the front door. Two others followed behind him.
"Undertaker, you'll never believe how rude Will is being to me!"
He tried to hug Undertaker, but he stepped to the side. The man went flying into me and we both ended up in the floor. My face turned red and the mad started at me.
"Who is this? Have you replaced me already?"
Undertaker giggled as the man got off of me.
"She is my new assistant."
One of the other men walked over to me. He had black hair and the same eyes as Undertaker. He extended his hand and helped me up off of the floor.
"I'm terribly sorry for his actions. Are you okay?"
I nodded and dusted off my dress.
"My name is William T Spears. That idiot is Grell and the other one is Ronald Knox."
"It's nice to meet you. My name is (y/n) Michael."
Grell ran over to me and grabbed my wrists.
"You're a Michaelis?"
I slowly nodded and he looked me up and down.
"My dear Bassy is married?! Without me?! My heart!"
He dramatically sunk down to the floor, throwing a giant fit. I started laughing. Grell got up off of the floor and stared at me in the eyes.
"You think my pain is funny?"
I wiped tears out from under my eyes and grabbed his shoulders.
"Calm down Grell, I'm not married to your Bassy. I don't know who that is."
He sighed.
"Thank goodness. He's mine."
Someone cleared their throat and we both looked. It was William.
"You're saying you don't know who Sebastian Michaelis is?"
I shook my head and Will continued to glare at me.
"You better be telling the truth. Half breeds are strictly forbidden."
Undertaker put his hands on my shoulders.
"That's enough Will, I think it's time for you to go."
Will pushed up his glasses and walked out the door. Ronald and Grell left with him. When the door closed I turned around and looked at Undertaker.
"What was he talking about? What is a half breed and who is Sebastian Michaelis?"
This was the first time I had seen him serious.
"I'll explain everything soon dearie. I think you should get some rest, it's late."
I looked out the window and saw it was night. I hadn't realized how long I had been cleaning. I nodded and started walking to my room.
"Goodnight Undertaker."
"Goodnight dear."
I walked to my room and laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. I was wondering about all the stuff that had been said. I wanted to know what Will was talking about. I knew I should go to bed, but there was so much on my mind. Slowly my eyelids got heavier and I fell asleep.

Third Person POV

Undertaker sighed and walked to his room. He took a pen and paper out of a drawer and began writing. He needed answers to what was going on. He had sensed something different about her, but he never thought that it would be this. He began writing.

Ciel,

I need for you and your butler to come to my shop as soon as you get this letter. I have some interesting information you should know.