The Battle

Your POV

I took the drink from Adrian and sipped on it. This one definitely tasted way better than the last one.
"Adrian, can I ask you a question?"
He nodded.
"Anything, dear."
"Do you love me?"
He looked down at me.
"Of course I love you, what a silly question. Just because you don't remember me doesn't mean I stopped remembering you. I love you with all my being."
My face turned red and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on top of mine and we sat there for a few minutes like that, until my father came over.
"(Y/n), are you okay? You look very pale."
"I feel fine. A little warm, but I'm okay."
Ciel and Elizabeth came back over to us again.
"Are you enjoying the party, (y/n)? I heard they held it specifically for you."
I was very confused. How did they even know me? I sighed.
"It's a very lovely party."
A new song started playing and she squealed.
"Ciel, it's our song!"
She dragged him back onto the dance floor, and he looked back at us almost as if he were begging for help. I laughed and my father held out his hand.
"Do you mind if I steal my daughter for a dance?"
Adrian nodded and I walked to the floor with my father. We started dancing and I could tell that something was off. My feet weren't cooperating the way they were supposed to.
"Do you love him, (y/n)?"
I smiled and blushed a little.
"I wouldn't say love yet, but I really do like him. It sounds like we used to have lots of fun times together."
My father nodded.
"Indeed you did. You two were inseparable."
I blinked and I could feel my eyes getting heavier. I looked at my dad, and he was looking back at me.
"What's wrong?"
It felt like I couldn't talk. I was stuck looking at him, hoping he knew something was wrong.
"Your pupils are dilating. You were drugged, weren't you? Who did you accept a drink from?"
I looked over at Alois and saw the purple haired girl standing next to them. They were all staring at me, Alois smirking. How could she do this to me? I had never done anything to her before. My legs gave out from under me, but my father held me up.
"Try and stay awake (y/n). You have to make it through this dance, then we can leave. We can't let them know it's gotten to you."
I nodded and hoped the song was almost over. I saw Ciel dancing next to us. He looked like he wanted to kill himself, so he wouldn't mind leaving early. Elizabeth looked like she was having the time of her life, but I could throw her her own ball back at the manor to make up for it. The music stopped and my father put his arm under my shoulder. He was trying to make it look natural, but it really didn't. He was way taller than me. Adrian met us by the stairs.
"What happened to her?"
My dads eyes started to glow pink and his voice got a lot deeper.
"They drugged her. We need to get her out of here, now."
He nodded and picked me up. Ciel must have gotten the hint, because he was walking up the stairs behind us.

Third Person POV

They were walking down the hallway, Claude and his demons coming up behind them. It was five against two, not including Ciel and Alois. One of the triplets appeared in the other side of the hallway, blocking them from exiting. There was a laughter, and they all turned and looked to see Claude.
"Hand over the girl and nobody gets hurt."
Elizabeth was terrified. She thought they were talking about her.
"You won't put your filthy hands anywhere near my daughter."
(Y/n) looked up at Adrian.
"Adrian, I need you to do me a favor."
He was straight faced.
"Not now, love. We're kind of in a situation."
(Y/n) put her hands on his cheeks and stared into his eyes.
"Adrian, please."
He sighed.
"What, dear?"
"Get Elizabeth out of here. She's too innocent for the bloodshed that's about to happen."
He shook his head.
"I'm not leaving you here alone, love."
Sebastian and Claude charged at each other, their eyes glowing pink. Elizabeth screamed and cutlery started flying everywhere. One nearly hit Ciel, but he ducked just in time. The other two triplets also ran at Sebastian, all of them attacking him at once. The third triplet at the end of the hallway started moving closer to (y/n) and Adrian.
"Where the hell is Grell when you need her?"
A window broke and in flew Grell, almost as if on cue.
"Stay away from her, you filthy demon."
Sebastian was angry.
"Where the hell have you been?"
"It takes a girl some time to get pretty, you know."
Grell's chainsaw started and Elizabeth started bawling, she was scared out of her mind.
"Adrian, please. If you love me, do it for me."
He nodded and gently set her down on the floor.
"Grell! Make sure nothing happens to (y/n)!"
Grell nodded and Adrian grabbed the two children, taking them outside to the carriage. (Y/n) was lying on the floor, motionless. It had taken everything she had to say those few words to Adrian. Her vision was starting to go blurry, all she could see was people fighting. There was a dark light, and Adrian's legendary death scythe appeared. This was more serious than she had thought.
"(Y/n)!"
Even her hearing was going out. Everything sounded like she was underwater. She tried to move, but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried.
"Hannah, grab her!"
They all turned and looked at (y/n). Claude took the opportunity and threw some cutlery at Sebastian while he was distracted. One of the triplets drove a knife into Adrian's stomach. Hannah was nowhere near (y/n), it was a distraction. Adrian pulled the knife out of his stomach and threw it back at the demon.
"It's going to take a lot more than that to get your hands on her."
He swung his scythe at him, barely missing. He dodged another knife and this time landed a hit on the demon. It's entire arm came off in one powerful sweep, like a knife cutting through butter. Grell was attempting to help Sebastian, but it wasn't very successful. Claude tried to hit Sebastian, but it was becoming apparent to everyone that he was stronger than Claude. The other two triplets ran to help their brother, leaving Claude and Sebastian alone to fight it out. Grell went to help (y/n), who was just laying on the floor. She sat her up, putting her head against her chest.
"(Y/n), everything is going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here."
She picked (y/n) up and walked toward the broken window.
"I'm taking her home, Bassy. A war zone is no place for a woman."
She walked out to the carriage and set (y/n) inside on the seat opposite Ciel and Elizabeth. The carriage started going back towards Phantomhive Manor, but what Ciel and Elizabeth didn't know is what had happened to (y/n).
"(Y/n)?"
She didn't move. She was completely unconscious at this point, not moving an inch. Ciel got up and stood next to her.
"(Y/n), wake up. Wake up!"
She didn't move. Ciel's eyes filled with tears. He slapped her cheek, and fell to the floor.
"Elizabeth, I think she's dead!"
Elizabeth sat next to him, holding him. She knew how much she meant to him. She had been his best friend up until she lost her memory. Ciel was hysterical, sobs racking his entire body. It seems like every time he got close to someone, they died. That's why he was so scared to get close to Elizabeth. She was all he had left. The carriage stopped and Grell opened the door. She saw Ciel bawling and was so confused.
"Child, get up off of the floor. Both of you. Get inside, and stay inside. Don't leave the manor."
Grell picked up (y/n), but something felt off. She was completely limp. Grell took her to her room and set her on the bed.
"(Y/n), talk to me. Say something."
She didn't move. Grell shook her, and nothing.
"(Y/n), quit joking around. This isn't a game."
Nothing. Sebastian and Adrian both came flying into the room.
"How is she?"
They noticed Ciel and Elizabeth crying in the corner of the room.
"She's really sleeping. I can't wake her up."
Sebastian walked over to her and grabbed her wrist. His eyes widened a little and filled with tears.
"She wasn't drugged, she was poisoned. She's dying."