His Butler, Pissed

Your POV

Undertaker walked towards the kitchen and I followed. I realized that Grell had left chasing my father and it was just us again. I kind of liked it being just us. It was calm.
"What happened at the dress shop?"
I sighed.
"These people told me to come to their manor, and that they would stay in touch. But Grell told me they are after my father so I don't know what to do. I said I would have to ask you."
I sat down and he started making dinner. He was a really good cook.
"Do you remember their names?"
I nodded.
"It was the Trancy boy and his butler."
His whole body tensed up.
"Don't talk to them. They're dangerous."
I sighed.
"I know. Are they really gonna keep approaching me? They said they would stay in touch, but I don't know what that means."
He shrugged.
"Don't worry about them. If you're with me, you're safe. I won't let them get to you."
I smiled. He makes me so happy. I honestly didn't know how things could get any better. I knew that I liked him. A lot. I sighed and rested my head on my hand. I wonder is he feels the same. Probably not. He put a plate in front of me and sat down across the table.
"What's wrong, dear?"
I started eating.
"Nothing. Just thinking, that's all."
"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything."
I nodded.
"I know. Just wondering about what my father said. My mother always told me that he left us."
He nodded. He looked at me and grinned.
"I know what will make you feel better."
I looked up and saw him bring cookies over to the table. I smiled and grabbed one after I finished my food.
"Thank you, Undertaker. Really."
He nodded and I stood up. I brought my plate to the sink and washed it, him watching me the whole time. He brought his over and I reached for it, but he shook his head.
"I'll get it, love. You should go to bed."
I nodded and hugged him. I put my face against his chest and stayed like that for a minute. It always made me feel safe being around him. I really needed that right now, especially with Alois in my head. I pulled away and walked to my room. I changed then layed down in my bed. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

Third Person POV

Undertaker walked to her room after taking care of some work stuff. He locked all the doors and windows in the house, and set the alarm. He wanted to make sure that even if he tried Claude couldn't get to her. He wasn't going to lose her. He walked into her room and saw her sleeping. He made sure her window was locked and he pulled the blanket over her shoulders. It was supposed to be cold tonight. He brushed the hair out of her face and smiled. He was really fond of her. He had never felt like this about anyone before.
"I won't let anything happen to you love. I promise."
He walked out of her room and to his own. He slept with his scythe from that night on.

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't know why, but something was telling me to wake up. I looked around my room and didn't see anything. I walked over to my window and didn't see anything either. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water and walked back to my bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, not being able to fall asleep. I heard a noise by the window, so I looked out. There was a man in the alley, and he was looking up. I couldn't see their face, but it still freaked me out.
"Who the hell-"
Something hit my window and I stepped back. I turned around and walked to the door.
"Undertaker?"
I didn't hear a reply, so I said it again louder.
"Undertaker?"
Another thing hit the window, this time scratching it. I walked back to the window and saw that there was another man there now. He was looking at me too. One of them walked to the front door of the store, and I walked to Undertaker's room. I started crying. I was terrified that it was the Trancy kid. I knocked on his door and opened it. He sat up out of bed and looked at me. I blushed a little because his shirt was off.
"What's wrong, love?"
At this point I lost it.
"There's someone in the alley. He was throwing stuff at my window and then another guy showed up and went to the front door."
He stood up and grabbed a big knife thing.
"Stay in here. Close the door and don't come out until I tell you to."
I nodded and he walked out. A few seconds later I heard Undertaker talking. He stopped. Someone grunted and I heard footsteps coming towards the room. The door handle started moving and I yelled.
"Leave me alone!"
The door opened and it was Undertaker. He walked over to me and pulled me into him.
"It's okay, love. They won't be coming back here anytime soon."
I nodded and kept crying. He held me until I fell asleep.