What Happens Now?

(I just want to preface this by saying that all of the dialogue going on between you and your mom is in your mind. You are unconscious)

Third Person POV

Will motioned towards Adrian.
"What could he possibly do that I can't? She's my daughter, I'll do anything to save her."
Will shook his head.
"He's a legend for a reason."
Adrian turned around. There was a look in his eyes that made even Will shudder.
"Leave me alone with them, I'll handle this. It might get ugly."
Sebastian went to say something, but will started pushing him out of the room. Grell walked up to Adrian and gave him a hug.
"Do your best, friend. I love her like a sister."
Grell turned around and walked out, and the angel started laughing.
"What could a Reaper possibly do now? She's already under my control."
Adrian turned to face her.
"You'll regret ever putting your filthy hands on that girl."

Your POV

"I don't know if I want to go with you."
My mom gasped.
"Are you serious? You've been praying for years to have me back. Don't you want to go back to the simpler times, the times when we were happy?"
I nodded.
"I do want to have you back, but there are so many people that I have in my side now. Especially Adrian and dad."
My mom looked disgusted.
"They are both impure. If you ever want to see me again, you have to come with me now. Before they can't taint your heart."
I nodded. I wanted to go with her.

Third person POV

"(Y/n), listen to me. You remember me, right? It's Adrian. The one who rescued you from the street, the one that you've fallen in love with."
He saw her finger twitch and he knew she was listening.
"Listen, (y/n). She's lying to you. There's nothing that I would ever do to hurt you. I would take a knife through the heart before I would let someone hurt you. I love you, (y/n). Think about all of the good times we've had. Our day in town, our dances at the ball."
Her mother started to look scared. She was starting to think on her own, not under her mother's control.
"(Y/n), think about your dad. Think about how much him and Ciel would miss you. Imagine how lonely Grell would be without someone to pester. Please, we all love you."

Your POV
I heard Adrian. I knew that he meant every word he was saying. I had never known how much they had all loved me, even before I was almost gone.
"Mom, I don't think I should go. He's right."
She scowled at me.
"He's lying to you, trying to hurt you. He only wants you back so he can hurt both of us, can't you see that?"
I shook my head.
"You're wrong, mom. They love me, and they always have. You're the one that kept me from knowing dad."
Her face started turning red.
"How could you say that? I only want what's best for you."
I shook my head and pushed her away from me.
"You're wrong."
She started getting angry, and she was changing. The points of her wings turned to a point and every feather became a weapon.
"You're coming with me, whether you like it or not!"
She ran at me, wielding a knife. She plunged it into my stomach and tore it open.

Third person POV

She started pulling out (y/n)'s cinematic records, but she was resisting.
"Leave her alone!"
Adrian rushed at them, his scythe glowing red. He swung, but he missed. He cut off a piece of her cinematic records. He swung it again and it hit the angel right in the stomach. She screamed and dropped (y/n), who went plummeting to the ground.
"(Y/n)!" The door busted open and Sebastian came running in. He saw his daughter falling and went running to catch her. She hit the ground, but he stayed by her side, making sure nothing else happened to her. Adrian swung at the angel again, this time hitting her legs. She was screaming. Adrian grabbed her by the throat and threw her into the ground. The tile floor shattered underneath of her, and blood came spilling from her head. He stood over her, glaring down at her.
"I told you. Never mess with my loved ones."
He grabbed both of her wings and ripped them both off. The screaming that came from the angel was so intense all of the other reapers came running into the room. Adrian was covered in blood. He grabbed his scythe and decapitated her. She started on fire, and turned to ash. He could hear Sebastian and Grell talking, and turned around. He saw them both kneeling next to (y/n), who was unconscious. Her head was bleeding from hitting the ground too hard, and her cinematic records were pulling back into her body. He ran over to her and picked her up off of the ground.
"We have to get her back to the manor, immediately. There's still a chance she might survive this."

Time skip

They were at the manor. Sebastian, Ciel, and Grell were standing outside the room in the hallway, waiting to see what the other two reapers had to say. They knew that it wasn't good, because they could hear Adrian crying. It scared Grell that he was this emotional, considering that he had never seen him like this before. Will came out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Grell flung himself at Will, wrapping his arms around Will's neck.
"Oh Will! What's happening to her?"
Ciel had tears in his eyes. Will sighed.
"I don't know if she will make it or not. Her soul is stuck between two dimension, the living and the dead. She wasn't able to pull herself back completely."