Who Are You?

Your POV

I woke up and looked around. There was nothing, everything was completely white. I put my hands on my stomach, but there was no cut.
"Mom? Dad?"
I started walking in a random direction, not knowing where to go. Everything was white. I was starting to get scared. I couldn't believe that my mom would do that to me. I felt a tear slip down my face. There was nothing. I looked behind me and saw a black spot forming. I walked towards it but realized what had happened. I was dead, my mom killed me. A hand reached out of the blackness that was now spreading.
"Come with me, my child. Everything will be okay now."
"Who are you?"
I didn't know why, but I felt connected to the person.
"I'm a friend of your fathers. Come to Hell with me, I'll take care of you."
My eyes widened. I started backing away from the darkness. I didn't want to go to hell, I wanted to go back to earth.
"I want to go home."
I heard a voice behind me.
"Come with me. You'll be much safer in heaven."
I turned around and saw a brightness.
"I want to go home! Back to Earth!"
They were both closing in on me. I fell to the ground, and heard something crack underneath of me. I wiped me tears away and looked underneath me. The floor was cracked. I brought my fist in the air and smashed it into the ground. I cried out in pain. I could feel the bones in my hand break, but I didn't care. I wanted to go home. Even if I had nothing to go back to.

Third person POV

Everyone was sad. They didn't know if they were ever going to get to speak to her again, if they would ever get to hold her again. They heard a bang in the room and all walked in. They saw Adrian face first on the floor. He stood up and grabbed (y/n)'s hand and held it up.
"Look at this!"
Nobody else knew what was going on. All they saw was that her hand was swollen and bruised.
"What about it, Undertaker?"
Her hand cut open and started bleeding. Everybody was confused.
"She's breaking through to our side."
Sebastian grabbed her other hand and kneeled by her side.
"Please (y/n), keep going. We need you here. I would be lost without you."

Your POV

"Please (y/n), keep going. We need you here. I would be lost without you."
I could see through the cracks now. There were a bunch of people around me. I kept hitting the floor, and finally I broke through. I went falling face first through, until I hit my body. I opened my eyes and I was back. I pulled my hands away from the people. I started crying in pain. I looked at my hand and saw that there were bones sticking out of the skin.
"(Y/n), are you okay?! Oh my god! We thought we lost you!"
I was so confused. I had never seen these people in my life.
"I'm sorry?"
They all looked confused now. The man with grey hair spoke up.
"You don't remember us, do you?"
I shook my head.
"Who are you?"