We Meet Again

Your POV

"Oh, hello."
The red haired lady smiled at me.
"Good morning, miss (y/n). I was wondering if you would like to go to the shops with me today. I have to run some errands."
I nodded and got up out of bed. I stretched and yawned.
"I'm sorry, what was your name?"
"My name is Mey-Rin, miss. Now hurry and get dressed, we have lots to do today."
I nodded and she walked out of the room. I quickly got dressed in a (e/c) dress and brushed out my hair. I walked out of the room and saw that she was waiting for me. Had I known her before this too?
"Here, this is from your father."
It was an envelope. We walked to the carriage and I stepped inside, Mey Rin behind me. As we sat down I opened the envelope from my father. There was a large sum of money in there, along with a note.

Get yourself a nice dress, there's a ball tomorrow and I want you to look good. I love you.

I smiled.
"Is my father always this nice, or is he just being like this because I got hurt?"
She shrugged.
"I wouldn't know. I'm just the maid, I make messes and get in trouble. He's always been very nice to you, though."
I nodded and smiled.
"Would you take me dress shopping?"
Her face lit up and she nodded.
"Of course I will! I love dress shopping miss!"
Not long after that we arrived in the shopping part of town. We both exited that carriage and started towards the dress shop. We were both so excited that we could barely contain our excitement. We walked into the dress store and started looking around. My eyes fell on two different dresses immediately. There was a blue one that gave me Greek vibes, and a white and gold one that gave me angelic vibes. I grabbed them both and walked over to Mey Rin.
"Mey Rin, look at these. How beautiful are they?"
She gasped and grabbed them both.
"Let's get you to a fitting room, shall we?"
I nodded and we both walked into a fitting room. They were both so beautiful, I didn't know how I was supposed to choose just one. I tried on the white and gold one first, and it was absolutely beautiful. Mey Rin had stepped out to give me some privacy, so I walked out to show her. She gasped.
"You look absolutely stunning, miss. Beautiful."
"I agree with that."
A tall man with black hair and glasses came towards us with a short blonde boy.
"Hello again, miss Michaelis."
"Hello. I'm sorry, did I know you?"
They both looked at each other confused.
"She lost her memory, yes she did. Bonked her head."
The boy smirked and grabbed my hand.
"My name is Alois Trancy, nice to meet you again. This is my butler Claude Faustus."
He kissed my hand and bowed. I thought it was very weird. I looked at Mey Rin and I saw her getting serious. She didn't like these two.
"Are you coming to our hall tomorrow evening?"
I nodded.
"I believe so, yes."
"I'll see you there, then. Save a dance for me."
He turned around and they walked out of the store. I looked at Mey Rin and she shook head head.
"Just ignore them, dear. Go try on that other dress!"
I nodded and walked back into the dressing room.

Third Person POV

"Well Claude, this is going to be easier than I thought. She doesn't remember us, she doesn't remember her training, she doesn't remember what she was told about us. This may work out in our favor."
Claude nodded as he helped Alois back into his carriage.
"Keep watching her. Make sure they don't suspect anything."
He shut the door and began driving them back to Trancy manor. He had everything planned out, even further than what Alois knew. He would take the girl from Sebastian, then kill Alois. He couldn't stand Alois for much longer than he had to. He didn't want Alois's soul, he wanted theirs. He knew something about (y/n) that nobody else did, but it was just a matter of time before they found out too. It had to be tomorrow, or it would be too late.

Your POV

I walked out of the dressing room and Mey Rin stood up.
"This is definitely the dress, yes it is! It's beautiful!"

I spun around in the dress and looked in the mirror. It was beautiful, probably the prettiest dress I had ever seen before. I nodded.
"This is definitely it, Mey Rin. Thank you for coming with me, I really appreciate it."
She nodded and waited for me to come back out of the dressing room. We paid for the dress and put it in the carriage so we could do the rest of our shopping. We picked up the groceries and returned to the manor, where my father was waiting for us outside.
"Hello, father. Beautiful day, isn't it?"
He nodded. He grabbed the dress from me and began to walk me back to my room.
"Pardon us, Mey Rin. I need to have a talk with my daughter."
She nodded and we stepped into my room. He laid the dress down on the bed and looked at me.
"I need to talk to you about tomorrow night."
I nodded and sat on the bed.
"What about tomorrow night?"
"You're going with Undertaker. He is your plus one, if anything goes wrong he can protect you. I'll also be there, acting as Ciel's butler. Grell is also sneaking in as Elizabeth's maid."
I scratched my head.
"Wait a second. Why are you bringing like the entire secret service? Nothing bad is going to happen to me, dad. I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself."
He scoffed.
"Just trust me, (y/n). You don't remember any of what you're up against, you're going to need the help. Stick close to Undertaker and you'll be fine."
I sighed and nodded.
"Fine. If it will make you feel better."
He nodded and walked out.