The Belle of the Ball

Your POV

"(Y/n)!!!!!!!"
I shot up out of bed as a girl with blonde hair came busting through my door.
"Are you excited for the ball? It's going to be amazing!"
I stood up out of bed and rubbed my head.
"Ciel didn't tell you?"
Her smile dropped a little.
"He didn't tell me what?"
"I was in an accident, I lost my memory. I'm sorry, I don't remember you."
She looked sad, but she shrugged.
"We'll just start over then! My name is Elizabeth, I'm Ciel's fiancé. It's nice to meet you again!"
She shook my hand and pushed me down onto a chair in front of the vanity.
"Don't even worry, (y/n). By the time I'm done with you, you're going to look so cute for Undertaker!"
I blushed a little and she started brushing through my hair. It was super tangled, so I yelled.
"Ouch, that hurts!"
Elizabeth giggled and kept going.
"Beauty is pain, (y/n)."

Third person POV

Sebastian and Ciel were behind Elizabeth, and couldn't help but laugh. She broke into (y/n)'s room, squealing with her normal chaotic energy. Sebastian smirked. He knew how much Elizabeth got on her nerves. They walked into (y/n)'s room and saw her sitting in a chair with nothing but her nightgown on. Ciel's mouth hit the floor and his entire face turned red. Sebastian sighed and put his hand over Ciel's face.
"Pardon us, ladies. Just here to go over some details with you."
They nodded.
"Be ready by 4 PM sharp. We will leave here and go to the ball. Understood?"
They both nodded and Sebastian walked out of the room, dragging Ciel behind him.
"Young Master. That's very inappropriate behavior towards a lady."

Your POV

It felt like forever had passed, but it was only 3 PM. I had been woken up at like noon, but still. I stood up and sighed. My hair and makeup was done, I just had to change soon.
"Here Elizabeth, let me try something."
I started messing with her hair, and ended up with something really cute. It was a mermaid braid, and it looked very nice with her long, blonde hair. My hair was in a messy updo, with long bangs curled in the front. I had to give it to Elizabeth, I looked amazing.
"Elizabeth, I look amazing. Thank you so much."
She smiled.
"No, thank you. You made me look like a grown up for once instead of the ten year old little girl I usually look like."
I nodded and she grinned.
"Time for your least favorite part."
"What?"
She pulled a corset out of the closet and I groaned.
"No. Elizabeth, please no! Seriously."
She laughed.
"Come on, (y/n). You have to. Every girl must wear a corset to a ball, I don't make the rules here."
There was a knock on the door. It was my father.
"Are you almost ready in there, we're already running late."
I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:30.
"What the Hell? How is it 4:30?!"
Something smacked the door.
"(Y/n), language!"
I sighed and let Elizabeth put the corset on me.
"Are you ready?"
I sighed.
"As ready as I'll ever be."
She pulled the strings and I yelled.
"Oh my god, you're killing me! I can't breathe!"
I heard Ciel laughing outside the room.
"Shut it Ciel, before I put one on you!"
He was quiet almost immediately. I sighed and put my dress on before walking out of the room. My fathers eyes went wide.
"You look amazing, (y/n). Just like your mother."
I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you, dad. Where are Undertaker and Grell?"
"They're meeting us there. But we have to get going.m, or we're going to be late."
We walked out to the carriage, me and Lizzy laughing and talking the whole time. Eventually we arrived at the ball, and my father helped us out of the carriage. We all walked inside, but I was looking for Undertaker.
"(Y/n), the ball is this way."
I nodded.
"I know, I was just looking for Undertaker."
There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see him. He waved to my father and the three of them walked off together.
"You look beautiful, dearie. Absolutely stunning."
I blushed and smiled.
"As do you. Although I would make one recommendation."
He smirked and handed me a hair clip. I smiled and pinned back his hair so I could see his face.
"Much better."
He held out his arm and I grabbed it. We walked together for what seemed like five minutes until we finally got to a flight of stairs. The ball was at the bottom, and everyone was staring at us. We began walking down the stairs, and people started talking.
"Undertaker, why are they all looking at us?"
He smiled and looked at me.
"Call me Adrian. They're all looking at you, love. You look amazing."
I blushed and we made it to the bottom of the stairs after an eternity. Alois and Claude were waiting for us at the bottom.
"Good evening, miss Michaelis."
I nodded at him.
"Good evening, Alois. It's a wonderful place you have here. Beautiful."
He smirked. I didn't like the look on his face. I'd like to smack it right off.
"Not near as beautiful as you."
He grabbed my hand and kissed it, just like he had at the dress shop. He stood up and winked at me.
"I'll see you around, then."
He walked away from us. I wiped my hand on my dress and shivered.
"Are you cold, dear?"
I shook my head.
"No, he just creeps me out. I don't know what it is about him, but he just makes me feel unsafe."
Adrian put both of his arms around my shoulders.
"Don't worry, love. I won't let anything happen to you."
I smiled.
"Thank you, Adrian. You know, I feel really safe around you."
He spun me around and smiled.
"Would you like to dance?"
I nodded and we began dancing.

Third Person POV

Sebastian was keeping a close eye on his daughter while Ciel was trying to entertain Lizzy. His eyes glowed pink when Alois touched her, and so did Claude's. Sebastian didn't know what his plan was, but if it involved his daughter he wasn't going to let it happen. They walked away and Alois frowned.
"Claude, I want her. No excuses."
"Yes, master."
Claude had the perfect plan. He would split them up. She wouldn't be a threat by herself. He was the threat. The reaper had the power to destroy everything in his path, including a spider. Alois sighed watching her dance with him.
"Claude, split them up. I want her for myself, I don't like sharing."
Claude nodded and changed the song. The music picked up in pace, and people began changing partners.
(A/n picture the dance in tangled in the plaza)
Sebastian entered the circle, trying to get to his daughter out of it. Claude and Alois also entered the circle. Everybody was going after (y/n). After all, she was the most beautiful person there. Even with the scar in his face, everyone knew that (y/n) and Adrian were both very beautiful people. They definitely belonged together.

Your POV

The pace of the dance kept going faster, and soon I couldn't even tell what was going on. I was basically being thrown from person to person, waiting to see who I ended with. I was starting to get really dizzy, and I started seeing black spots in my vision. I had no idea what was going on, but I didn't like it. The music stopped and my dad was my partner. He looked at me concerned.
"Are you okay, (y/n)? You look very pale."
I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I just need some air."
I walked over to the wall where Adrian met me.
"Are you okay, love? You look sick."
I nodded.
"A little dizzy, that's all."
He nodded.
"I'll get you something to drink, okay? Don't go anywhere."
He walked towards the other side of the room, leaving me alone. I was still without eyes reach of my father, so I wasn't too worried about it. A woman in a beautiful black dress with purple hair walked over to me.
"Here, child. I know how you're feeling right now, it happens to me all the time. Drink this, you'll feel better."
I nodded and drank it.
"Thank you."
She nodded and walked away. Adrian came back towards me with a drink.
"What did she want?"
I smiled.
"She was just being nice. Nothing to worry about."