An Unfortunate Meeting

Your POV

Everything was black. I was looking around, but I couldn't see anything. There was a laugh echoing through the room. I got goosebumps on my skin. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my knees and I fell to the ground. The laughing continued, only this time it turned into a girls laughter.
"Who are you, and what do you want?"
I looked up and saw Undertaker. He was walking towards me.
"(Y/n), are you okay?"
I nodded but all of a sudden he stopped. His eyes went wide and a blade went through his stomach. Tears flew from my eyes and I screamed.
"Undertaker! Please, whoever you are stop!"

Third Person POV

Undertaker ran into the room. He saw her screaming and crying and ran over to her. He put his hands on her shoulders and started shaking her.
"(Y/n), it's okay. It's okay, it's just a dream."
Her eyes flew open and he could tell that she was terrified. She wrapped her arms around him and he hugged her back.

Your POV

He pulled me into him and I knew that I was safe. I knew that he would never let anything happen to me.
"It's okay. It was just a dream."
I knew it was just a dream.
"Are you okay now?"
I nodded and I pulled away from him. He looked at me with his bright green eyes and I smiled.
"Is there something on my face? Hehe."
I shook my head and stood up.
"I'm okay now. Just a bad dream."
He nodded and walked over to my wardrobe. He pulled out a (f/c) dress and set it on the bed.
"I need you to go get groceries today. Otherwise all we have to eat is my customers. Hehe."
I rolled my eyes and laughed. I splashed my face with cold water and walked back into the room.
"You want me to wear this?"
He shrugged.
"It would look good on you. By the way, we have to go to a ball tomorrow night. Grell is on his way over to help you pick out a gown."
I sighed.
"Why Grell? He's just gonna complain if I don't wear red. I don't look good in red."
He giggled.
"I know he can be a little over the top sometimes, but he would be a really good friend if you got to know him. Plus, I think you would look great in red."
My cheeks turned pink. Did he just compliment me? He giggled and walked out of the room. I put my hands on my cheeks and sighed. I knew what was happening. I liked him. A lot. I walked over and opened the window, since Grell liked to come in through the window for some reason. I walked into the bathroom to change. I put the dress on and spun around in the mirror. It actually did look pretty good on me. I brushed my hair and put some mascara on. I walked out of the bathroom and heard a big crash. I looked toward the window and saw Grell leaning over the window. He aimed wrong and hit his stomach on the edge of the window sill. I started laughing as I helped pull him into the room.
"Grell, how did you manage to do that?"
He huffed and rolled around on the floor all dramatic.
"Why are you laughing? I could've died!"
I laughed even more.
"Grell, you're perfectly fine. Just dramatic. Now let's go, it's time to go shopping!"
He got up off of the floor and crossed his arm. He turned his back to me.
"I don't know if I want to anymore. You laughed at me."
I rolled my eyes.
"If you come I'll let you tell me all about your Bassy."
He turned around with literal hearts in his eyes.
"Bassy? Oh he's perfect!"
I turned around and started walking out of my room. What have I done?

Third Person POV

The two walked into town together, Grell going on and on about Sebastian. It made (y/n) wonder. She really wanted to meet him, but she didn't want to upset Undertaker by going without his permission. They finally got to a dress shop. There were multiple gowns in the window.
"(Y/n) look! Look at that gorgeous red dress!"
She rolled her eyes as he dragged her into the store. Across the road a certain spider had taken notice of her.
"Claude, lets go after her."
"Yes, master."

Your POV

Grell came running up to me holding like seven red dresses in his arms.
"(Y/n) you have to try these on! If you don't I definitely will."
I laughed a little.
"Fine, Grell. Go put them in a dressing room I'll be there in a minute."
He walked to the back of the store and I continued looking. I wanted a (f/c) dress to compliment my eyes, but I also wanted a red one because of what Undertaker had said. The door opened behind me and two people came walking in. There was a short blonde boy and a tall man with black hair and yellow eyes. I turned around to mind my own business but there was a tap on my shoulder.
"Excuse me miss, but you look lovely today. What's your name?"
I looked at the boy and smiled. He looked innocent, and he was about my age.
"My name is (y/n) Michaelis, it's nice to meet you."
There was a glimmer in the mans eyes when I said Michaelis.
"Are you married?"
I shook my head. He grinned and kissed my hand. I was starting to get weirded out by this kid.
"My name is Alois Trancy, and this is my butler Claude Faustus. You should come to my mansion sometime."
"I would have to ask Undertaker."
He nodded.
"I'll be in touch."
They turned around and walked out. Grell walked up to me and started pushing me towards the dressing room.
"Grell, I can walk you know!"
He didn't stop. Once we got to the dressing room he shut the door.
"(Y/n), what did they want?"
I shrugged.
"He said to come over for a visit sometime. I told them I would have to ask Undertaker. They said they would be in touch."
He sighed. He got serious all of a sudden, which worried me.
"Don't talk to those people. They're enemies of Bassy's. If they know who you are then you're in trouble."