L

"Filthy angels. I knew they were going to come for you."

Your POV

"Dad, what are you talking about?"
He sighed.
"When your mother found out I was a demon, she swore that I would never see you again. Now she knows I have and she wants you back."
I shook my head.
"You mean to tell me that mom is the one doing this?"
He nodded. I was so confused. She was dead. Why would she hurt the people that I love?
"Your things are packed. Sebastian, get her out of here. I'll be at the manor in a few hours."
I looked over at Adrian and saw that he was holding a giant weapon. It had like a half of a skeleton on it and it was really sharp. It just it his reaper tool. He looked at me and smiled.
"Stay safe."
I nodded and stood up. My dad grabbed my things and we walked outside.
"Wait. How are we going to get there without a carriage?"
He smirked.
"You're half demon, aren't you? You can run."
I looked at my feet and saw that I wasn't wearing any shoes.
"Let me get my-"
"No time."
He grabbed my arm and took off running. Everything was flying past in a blur. It was like my legs were moving on their own. My dad looked at me and I smiled. This was the first time that I actually used any of my demon powers. I didn't know what the other ones were, but I wanted to know. After five minutes or so we arrived at the manor. The front doors opened and Ciel was standing in the doorway with a blonde man. He had a cigar in his mouth.
"It's about time that you got back. (Y/n), I see that you're okay."
I nodded and Sebastian sighed.
"Young master, there are things that we must discuss. Immediately."
Ciel nodded and began walking inside again. My dad put my stuff right inside the door and looked at the other man.
"Bard, please put these in one of the guest rooms."
He nodded and did as he was told. I followed my dad up the stairs and to Ciel's office. I sat down and my dad stood behind me.
"Sebastian, what's going on?"
"Undertaker is on his way here. It seems a certain breed has taken interest in her as well."
Ciel put his head in his hands and sighed.
"Just can't stay out of trouble, can you (y/n)?"
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"Trust me. I don't want to be here anymore than you want me to be here. I don't have a choice. They're coming for you too, so you might want to shut up and accept all the help you can get."
He looked shocked. He couldn't believe I had just spoken to him like that. I didn't care. What was he gonna do, hurt me? Oh wait, he can't.
"Very well. Sebastian show her to her and undertaker's room. She needs some sleep."
He nodded and I followed him out of the room.
"Not that I'm, like, against it or anything. But why are me and Adrian sharing a room?"
"Adrian?"
I blushed.
"Sorry. Undertaker."
He looked at me.
"You need the protection."
I nodded and we arrived at a room.
"(Y/n), I need you to promise me something."
"Okay, what is it?"
He sighed.
"I need you to tell me things. No secrets, okay?"
I nodded and walked into the room.
"Goodnight dad."
The door closed and I saw my suitcase on the bed. I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and got dressed. I put the bag on the ground and crawled into the bed. I was super tired. I had barely gotten any sleep, and it was still the middle of the night.

Third person POV

Shortly after (y/n) fell asleep, Undertaker arrived at the manor. Sebastian opened the door and let him him.
"There's something I need to tell you, Undertaker."
Undertaker giggled.
"What, do you have feelings for Grell now? How cute."
Sebastian glared at him.
"Of course not. Just know, if you hurt my daughter I will personally end you."
Undertaker grinned.
"I'm not going to do that."
Ciel appeared at the top of the stairs.
"Sebastian, what the Hell are you waiting for? Show him to their room and get me to bed!"
"Yes, master."
Undertaker followed Sebastian to your room. Undertaker tried to open the door, but Sebastian closed it.
"Don't try anything funny."
He walked away and Undertaker walked in. He saw her laying in the bed, asleep. He smiled. She was so beautiful. She was perfect, inside and out. He knew that he loved her. He put his stuff next to hers, changed into some sweats, and crawled in bed next to her. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. He would be lost without her.
"Adrian..."
She rolled over and put her head on his shoulder. She was still sleeping. He wiped the hair off her face and slowly started to fall asleep with her next to him. This is how he wanted to stay for the rest of his life.