Sleepwalking

Your POV

"(Y/n), wake up."
I opened my eyes and saw Adrian standing. I wiped my eyes and stood up.
"Are we home already?"
He nodded and helped me out of the carriage. My father was waiting for us outside, but he was looking around. He was looking for something. Adrian put his arm around me and we started walking inside. Me father looked at me and smiled.
"(Y/n) dear, you should go to your room and get some sleep. You've had a busy day."
I nodded and looked at Adrian.
"Are you coming to bed?"
He smiled gently at me.
"I have to talk with your father first, but I'll be there soon."
I nodded and walked inside, him and my father staying outside. I went to my room, but something felt weird. I didn't know what it was, but something wasn't right. I shrugged off the feeling and laid down in bed. It was so warm that I almost fell asleep immediately, but something in the back of my head was screaming for me to stay awake. I laid there for a while, but eventually let myself fall asleep.

Third person POV

Adrian and Sebastian stood outside.
"What do you need to tell me, Undertaker?"
Adrian looked around.
"They're following her. They've been following us all day, but she hasn't caught onto anything yet."
Sebastian sighed.
"I always knew she was evil."
He looked around, but neither of them saw anything.
"We need to be careful. They're going to try and come after her in every way possible."
Adrian nodded and walked to the door. Right before he walked in, he turned around and looked at Sebastian.
"I won't let anything happen to her."
He turned around and walked inside.

Your POV

I was looking around, but everything was pitch black. I was still in my bedroom, laying in my bed. I got up out of bed and looked for a candle, but I couldn't find one.
"Come my child. It's time you finally realize who you are."
I walked to my door and looked around, but I didn't see anyone. I saw the door to the garden glowing a little bit. I slowly walked toward it, being careful not to make noise. I looked behind me and I saw my father.
"Dad, what are you doing?"
He smiled and his eyes turned pink, he started turning into his demon form. I was scared.
"Dad, stop! What if Ciel saw you?"
He stared into my soul, and I turned around and ran. I took off for the door as fast as I possibly could. The darkness was spreading. It was following me, and my dad kept getting closer and closer. I knew my mom was right about demons. I opened the door and ran out into the garden. The darkness stopped at the door. I looked around and saw that everything was white. Where was I?
"My child, you've finally joined me."

Third person POV

Adrian walked up the stairs to their room and walked in. There was nobody there. The bed was unmade, like someone had been laying in it. Where was (y/n)? He looked in the bathroom but she wasn't there.
"(Y/n)? Where are you?"
He walked out into the hallway, but he couldn't see her there either.
"(Y/n)! Where are you?!"
Sebastian came up the steps and looked at him.
"What is wrong?"
"I can't find her. She's gone."
Sebastian's eyes turned pink and he slammed Adrian into the wall.
"You're supposed to protect her! How could you let this happen!"
Sebastian walked down the hallway and started looking, but Adrian just stood there. He was trying to think about something she had said before. That people had been talking to her in her dreams. He froze. If they can talk to her, they can feed her false information. They can also persuade her to do things. He ran down the hall to Sebastian.
"Sebastian, it's them. She's sleepwalking. They're in her head."
He stopped.
"Adrian, call Will and get the other reapers down here now. We're going to have a situation."
He nodded and opened his phone. He hoped they weren't too late.