The Library

Your POV

"You've finally joined me."
I turned and saw my mom standing there.
"Mom? What are you doing here? I thought you were dead."
She smiled.
"I am, honey. But you can join me now, too. Don't you miss me?"
I nodded and hugged her.
"I've missed you so much. But I don't know if I want to go with you."

Third person POV

Adrian and Sebastian were standing outside when Adrian got a call.
"What the hell is (y/n) doing in the cinematic library? She just walked in! How did she even get in here?"
Adrian's mouth dropped.
"Angels have taken control of her mind. Get in there as fast as you can."
He hung up and started running.
"She's in reaper headquarters! Let's go!"
They both took off running. Sebastian could tell that this was going to be a big deal, because Adrian put his hair up. A retired reaper never put their hair up unless they were coming out of retirement. Technically a reaper wasn't supposed to retire, but nobody had been brave enough to go against such a legendary one. Adrian fell through the roof of a building, and Sebastian followed. They both dropped into reaper headquarters, and realized that there was a big commotion. They ran towards the sword, Adrian with scythe in hand. They ran into the library, and saw (y/n) being held by an angel, her cinematic records pouring out of her body. Adrian's eyes filled with tears at the sight. She was already too far gone, there was no getting her back. The angel laughed at the sight of Sebastian almost crying.
"You're too late, dear."
Darkness started to surround him, and she laughed even louder.
"How could you do this to her? She never did anything to deserve this."
Will walked over and put his hand on Sebastian's shoulder.
"Listen, demon. I know how it feels to lose a child. Her only hope now is him."
He motioned his head towards Adrian.