It starts now

"You'll see. You belong to me."

Your POV

Alois and Claude walked away. I felt unsafe. I didn't know what to expect from them, especially now.
"(Y/n),  from now on everyday you are going to be training to hone your demon powers."
"Yes, father."
I looked at Adrian and I could tell something was bothering him.
"CIEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!"
I flinched and saw Elizabeth running towards us.
"Have fun dad."
I grabbed Adrian's arm and dragged him to the other side of the room.
"I'm sorry, I just don't know how much more of her I can handle for today."
He smiled.
"It's okay, love."
"What's wrong?"
He frowned.
"You know that I would never want to get rid of you, but right now there's no choice."
My eyes filled with tears.
"What are you saying?"
His eyes were filled too.
"I think it's best if you live here until you're done with training. It's the best way to keep you safe."
I shook my head.
"He's right, (y/n)."
I turned around and saw my father and Ciel standing there.
"No. I don't want to leave."
I turned to look at Adrian. There was a tear falling down his face.
"It will be okay, love. It's only for a little while."
I hugged him and started crying. I didn't want to leave. I barely knew my dad and I liked it there. I liked seeing him everyday.
"I'll still come and visit. I might even help with your training sometimes."
I nodded and pulled away from him. I wiped my eyes and I felt arms wrap around my shoulder.
"I'm sorry, (y/n). You know I only want what's best for you. I won't lose you too."
I turned around and hugged my father. I knew that he missed her too. Maybe even more than I did.
"I know."
I pulled away and yawned. I hadn't realized how long Adrian and I were dancing, because the party was almost over.
"I'll be over tomorrow morning to help you pack your things."
I nodded and I looked at Adrian.
"Are you ready to go?"
He nodded and we walked out together. He helped me into the carriage and we were on our way. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Are you mad at me, (y/n)?"
"No. I don't know if I could ever be mad at you."
He laid his head on mine.
"I'm going to miss you, Adrian. A lot."
"I'm going to miss you too, (y/n). But it's not permanent. It's only until you finish training. That means the faster you learn the faster you get to come back."
I nodded.
"By the way, thank you for everything. You didn't have to take me in, or feed me or give me a job. But you did. Thank you."
He put his arm around my shoulders and I blushed. I was super tired. It was exhausting dealing with Elizabeth, and crying didn't help me any. Slowly my eyes started to close and I fell asleep.

Third person POV

"Thank you."
She fell asleep against him. He never wanted this to end. He wanted her to stay, but he knew that five demons against one reaper wouldn't work in his favor. He sighed. He really didn't want her to go. He loved her.  He felt her breathing even out and he knew she had fallen asleep. The carriage stopped and he carried her into the shop. He laid her in her bed.
"Adrian..."
He smiled. She was dreaming about him. He brushed the hair out of her face and pulled the blanket up over her.
"Goodnight, love."
He locked her window then walked out of her room. He locked all the doors in the building and began walking to his room, when the front door handle started moving.
"How rude! Don't lock me out!"
He unlocked the door and let Grell in.
"Sorry."
"What did you call me here for? Is (y/n) okay?"
Adrian nodded.
"Yeah. I need you to stay here tonight in case that filthy demon tries to come for her."
Grell sat down.
"I take it something happened? You have to tell me, I love drama."
Adrian rolled his eyes and told him what had happened.
"So you're saying I get to see her and Bassy at the same time?!"
Grell was super excited. Adrian glared at him.
"I of course understand why you're upset. You're in love with her, right?"
His entire face turned red. He had never said it out loud before.
"You do. I can tell."
Grell laughed.
"She loves you too, you know."
"How do you know? Did she tell you?"
Grell shook his head.
"Have you seen the way she looks at you? It's really quite funny that you haven't figured it out by now. Either one of you, actually."

The whole night nothing had happened. Shortly after the conversation had ended, Adrian went outside and paced on the roof. He was making sure that nobody was coming. But while that was happening, (y/n) was dreaming.

Your POV

Everything was black. I could barely move.
"You are too innocent for this world."
I couldn't see who was talking. All I saw was a white feather falling in front of me.
"Who are you, and what do you want?"
"You don't know who I am, but it doesn't matter. I am here to to purify you."
I felt something touching my head and I screamed.
"Leave me alone!"
The person laughed. They had a gentle voice, but I didn't trust them.
"It's okay, child. We will meet one day, so be ready."
I opened my eyes and I was back in my room. My father was standing in front of me.
"Wake up, (y/n). It's time to go."
I nodded and was about to get up when a blade made its way through his stomach.
"Dad!"

Third Person POV

(Y/n) started screaming. It sounded like her throat was being ripped out of her body. Grell sprinted into her room, but there was nobody there. He walked over to her bed and started shaking her.
"(Y/n), wake up! It's a dream, wake up!"
Her eyes shot open and she jumped out of the bed. Adrian  came running into the room. He saw her standing there.
"What's wrong?"
"Dad."
Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell to the floor. He ran over to her and picked her up. He set her on the bed and cupped her face.
"(Y/n), wake up. It's okay, I'm here. Just wake up."
He was moving her head a little but she wouldn't wake up. She was still breathing, but it was really fast.
"Please, wake up!"
He was getting scared. He couldn't lose her now.
"Undertaker, what's wrong with her?"
"I don't know. Go get her dad. Now!"
Grell ran out of the shop and to the manor. Adrian was still trying to wake her up. She wasn't responding to anything. The more often she had these dreams, the worse they got. It was as if somebody were trying to control her. Grell broke through a window in the manor and ran up the stairs. Ciel and Sebastian were in his study.
"What the Hell? What was that?"
The door flew into pieces and Grell was standing there.
"Grell?! What the hell is wrong with you?"
He was out of breath.
"It's (y/n). She won't wake up."