The Spider

Your POV

I didn't know a single person that was in the room with me.
"Who are you?"
They all looked shocked.
"What do you mean, (y/n)?"
"I mean, I don't know who any of you are."
A tall man reached for my hand. I could feel a sense of trust towards him,  but I didn't know why. I didn't remember him at all.
"(Y/n), I'm your dad. You really don't remember me?"
I shook my head. The grey haired man gasped.
"I know what happened. I know why she can't remember anything."
We all looked at him confused.
"I was trying to save her from her mother, I accidentally cut off part of her cinematic records."
The tall man with glasses looked extremely angry.
"Undertaker you know that's highly illegal. You could be put in prison the rest of eternity for that. That's going to be so much paperwork."
He sighed and pushed up his glasses.
"Wait, what are cinematic records?"
The man sighed again.
"Since we have reteach you everything now. Cinematic records are a persons memories that reapers collect after people die. You were technically dead, but you came back to life. Undertaker, Grell and I are all reapers."
This was a lot to take in. Had I known all of this before? I couldn't remember anything.
"Wait. Reapers, like the grim reaper?"
The man nodded and pointed at the grey haired man, who I figured out was named Undertaker.
"He is technically the grim reaper that everyone thinks about when they hear that word. The most legendary reaper to have ever lived. He saved your life, you know."
I didn't know whether to be scared or grateful. I couldn't see his face, because his hair was covering it.
"Thank you, Undertaker."
He nodded and a short boy cleared his throat.
"Well, allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Ciel Phantomhive, and this is my butler, and your father, Sebastian Michaelis."
I smiled a tiny bit and nodded.
"I take it you all already know my name."
They all nodded and my father brushed the hair out of my face. I sunk back into the bed to get away from him, and he looked hurt. I felt really bad, but I didn't know him.
"I don't know my father. He was never around."
He looked sad.
"You forgot what happened, dear. Your mother kept you from me because she wanted you to herself. It was never my choice."
I nodded, but was still skeptical. I didn't know what to believe. My head was pounding, but I was just glad I wasn't dead.
"So where am I?"
"You're at the Phantomhive Manor. Don't worry, you'll be safe here while you recover and regain your memories."
The tall guy pushed up his glasses again.
"Actually, she will not regain those memories. Once they are removed, they cannot be put back."
Ciel's mouth dropped a little, and his eyes watered a little bit.
"So you mean, I lost my friend?"
The tall man nodded and Ciel cleared his throat.
"Doesn't matter. Friends are for children anyways."
He turned and walked out of the room, followed by my father. Grell smacked the man.
"You could've broken it to him easier, Will. He's just a child."
Will seemed a little mean. I looked over at Undertaker. He was being awfully quiet.
"So, what's up?"
He was frowning.
"Nothing really. I'm just glad that you're alive."
I nodded and sighed. I laid my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes. My head was pounding something fierce. Undertaker put his hand under my head.
"Let me have a look at your head, dearie. You hit is pretty hard."
I felt him touching my head.
"Can I ask you a question, Undertaker?"
"Of course."
Grell and Will were still arguing.
"How did I meet you?"
He let my head rest and sat down next to me.
"You were laying in the alley outside my shop. You were cold and hungry, literally on the verge of death. I took you in, gave you a job and a place to live. Then we fell in love, but that doesn't matter now. You don't remember."
I felt terrible. I could hear how sad he was, how much he truly did love me. The other two stopped arguing and turned to look at us. Grell walked over to Undertaker and hugged him from behind. They seemed like best friends to me.
"I'm sorry, Undertaker. I really didn't mean to hurt you."
His hair parted a little and I could see one of his eyes. It was bright green, just like Grell and Will's eyes. It must be a reaper thing. I sat up in bed and Grell looked at me.
"Child, lay yourself back down right this instant. If you get hurt again all it's going to do is cause him more pain."
I laid back down because she was right. However, I couldn't just lay down for the rest of my life. She walked to the door and waved to the other two.
"Let's go, she needs to get some sleep. I'll go get sweet Bassy for you (y/n)."
They all walked out of the room and I rolled over. I was thinking about everything that had just happened that day. I found out that my mom tried to kill me, my father was the good guy the whole time, I had been in love with Undertaker before I lost my memory, and Ciel was my best friend. This was exhausting. I felt terrible for not remember Undertaker. Eventually my eyes closed themselves, and I fell asleep.

Third person POV

Sebastian followed Ciel to his office.
"I don't understand, Sebastian. Why does everything bad always happen to me?"
Sebastian sighed.
"Young master, don't compare cards here. She's had it far worse than you have."
"How could she have it worse than me? I finally made a friend and she doesn't even remember me."
Sebastian sighed.
"Young master, I understand you're upset, but you have to look at it from her point of view. She grew up thinking her father hated her, her mother died leaving her homeless, she just lost all of her memories, and her own mother tried to murder her. She lost you too."

Your POV

I was in that room. I knew I was dreaming, because I wasn't tired anymore. I walked to the windows and looked outside. There was a beautiful, beautiful garden in the backyard. There were lots of white roses, which were my favorite flower. I could've stood there for forever, but I noticed something crawling on the window. It was a spider. It was a rather large spider. I backed away from the window a step and just looked at it. I didn't much care for spiders, they scared me. It stopped moving and just stayed right where it was. I saw something moving through one of the other windows. It was a short boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was running around, chasing a cat that was in the yard. He looked so innocent. He looked up at me, smiling. He was a lot older than I had originally thought. He was almost my age, maybe older.
"(Y/n)."
I woke up and opened my eyes. A woman with red hair was standing next to me.