Meeting Bassy

Your POV

"If they know who you are, you're in trouble."
I sighed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Now how about I try on some of these dresses?"
He squealed.
"Try on this one first!"
He handed me a dress and walked out of the dressing room. It was a one shoulder dress with a giant slit in one leg. I sighed. I put in on and looked in the mirror. It was really pretty, except it wasn't ball appropriate. It was too risqué. I walked out and Grell gasped.
"Darling, red is definitely your color."
I crossed my arms.
"This isn't at all appropriate for a ball."
He nodded.
"I know. I just knew it would look good. I'm like a fashion expert."
I rolled my eyes and walked back into the dressing room. About four hours later I finally found the dress. (It can be whatever color you want)

We walked out of the shop to get groceries then returned to the house

We walked out of the shop to get groceries then returned to the house. When I opened the door there were two people standing there. A short boy with black hair and a tall man with black hair.
"Bassy!"
My eyes widened and Grell ran over me. I fell to the ground and he jumped at the tall man. The man dodged and the boy turned around. He stuck out his hand to me and helped me up.
"Hello. My name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler Sebastian Michaelis."
I grabbed the bags and started walking to the kitchen.
"Thank you for your help, I'll be right back!"
I didn't know what to do. I mean I've always wanted to meet him, but now that it was actually happening I didn't know what to think. I set the groceries on the kitchen table and sat down.
"What's wrong dearie? Grell too annoying for you? Hehehe"
I shook my head.
"My father is here."
"I thought you wanted to meet him."
I nodded.
"I know, but I just don't know what to think or say. I barely know anything about him."

Third person POV

While Undertaker and (y/n) were talking in the kitchen, so were the three in shop.
"I didn't know Undertaker had a daughter."
Sebastian scoffed.
"Don't you think she looks familiar, young master?"
Ciel nodded.
"Yes, I just can't put my finger on it."
Sebastian grinned.
"Like me, perhaps?"
Ciel rolled his eyes.
"Sebastian, if you're trying to tell my something just do it.
"Bassy, how do you put up with him? He's so dumb. She's Bassy's daughter, idiot."
Ciel was shocked.
"Why didn't you tell me you have a child?"
He looked at the floor.
"Her mother took her away from me. Unfortunately she died a while ago."
Ciel nodded and (y/n) and Undertaker walked back into the room.

Your POV

I looked at Undertaker.
"I don't want to go out there alone, will you come with me?"
He nodded and we walked out together. I looked at my father and me smiled softly.
"Hello (y/n). I've missed you."
"Hello father."
Grell sat down next to me and huffed.
"I would love for Bassy to be my daddy, you're so lucky."
I laughed.
"I've heard a lot about you father. Grell never stops talking about his Bassy."
My dads face was disgusted.
"Never call me that. Why do you hang out with him, anyways?"
"Because he's always there for me. I can't say the same about you."
His eyes got really wide and I could tell I hurt him, but I didn't care. He couldn't say anything about Grell when he was a good friend.
"(Y/n), that wasn't my choice. Your mother took you away from me. I looked for you nonstop, but she kept moving. I tried to be there for you. But once your mother found out I was a demon, she never wanted you to see me again."
I nodded.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap."
He sighed.
"It's quite alright. I deserve it."
I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.
"It's not your fault."
I pulled away from him and sat back down. I looked at Ciel and he was just looking at me.
"I'm sorry, is there something on my face?"
He shook his head.
"No, sorry. I'm just trying to figure out how you look like Sebastian."
"She doesn't. She looks just like her mother."
Ciel nodded and cleared his throat.
"Well, there's a ball at my manor tomorrow night. You and Undertaker are invited. Grell may come as well as long as he doesn't cause any trouble."
I nodded.
"If you would like. You could come to the manor early and get ready with my fiancé Elizabeth. We have business to talk about with Undertaker anyways."
I nodded and smiled.
"Thank you, Ciel. We'll be there."
He nodded and the pair walked out. I sighed and hugged undertaker.
"What's wrong, dearie?"
I shrugged.
"Today has just been full of weird people. Especially at the dress shop."