I love you

Your POV

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up, love."
I groaned and opened my eyes.
"Five more minutes? Please?"
He sighed.
"You have training today."
I looked up at him and pouted. He grinned.
"Alright, fine."
I smiled and closed my eyes. It felt nice being this close to him. I had everything I needed in this world. I had Grell, him, and even my father. I just wish my mother was here to see me.
"Alright, we have to get going."
I huffed.
"It has not already been five minutes."
"I know, but your dad is coming."
I sighed and got out of bed. I could've stayed there forever. I got an outfit and walked to the bathroom. I heard voices in the other room while I was changing. I brushed my teeth and my hair and walked back out into the main room. I was wearing black leggings and a baggy sweatshirt. It was just training. I saw that Adrian was already gone. I walked out into the hallway and didn't see anybody. All of a sudden I felt something crush against my rib cage and I went flying into a wall.
"What the hell?!"
I grabbed my head and stood up. I saw my father, standing there smirking.
"You must always be prepared."
He extended his hand out to me but I smacked him really hard.
"Screw you. That hurt."
I got up and walked past him. I saw Ciel standing in the doorway of his office.
"Sebastian, not in the house."
He nodded.
"Yes, young master. Come with me, (y/n)."
I followed him through some halls and outside where I saw Adrian already waiting. I was still holding my head. I couldn't believe he just did that. I walked over to Adrian and stood by him.
"What's wrong, love? You seem mad."
I rolled my eyes.
"This idiot decided to send my flying into a wall."
He glared at my father, who was smirking.
"First lesson fighting, always be on guard."
I rolled my eyes and he continued.
"Second, always use your powers to the fullest."
I sighed.
"I don't have powers."
"Every demon has powers. Increased speed, increased strength, good looks, and manipulation."
I nodded.
"Okay, so now what?"
"BASSY!!!"
I flinched and heard a loud crash. Grell was face first in the ground.
"You can fight Grell. He's the weakest out of the three of us."
Grell got up and crossed his arms.
"Bassy, how you degrade me! Why can't you love me!"
My dad looked disgusted, but I started laughing. Grell glared at me.
"What do you think is so funny?"
I shrugged.
"I don't know. Wait, how about I offer you a deal?"
"What kind of a deal?"
"If you beat me in a fight you can take 20 pictures of my dad, and I'll even make him lose."
Grell's face lit up.
"Really! Oh Bassy!"
My dad was really mad.
"(Y/n), I swear if you lose, I will give you so much more training."
I smiled and looked at Adrian. He was smirking.
"Hehe, you really have a talent for making him mad, you know?"
"Here I come!"
I saw a flash of red and I hit the floor. He flew over my head and landed on his feet. My eyes got wide and I looked at Adrian. He started laughing hysterically and I started running. What did I get myself into?

Third Person POV

As (y/n) started running, somebody landed in a tree nearby. They were watching, waiting to see how much of a threat she was. Nobody had noticed them. Grell took off after (y/n). He wasn't taking it easy on her. After all, he wanted his Bassy pictures. Undertaker started to get himself together and calmed down. He was watching now. (Y/n) stood there and Grell came flying at her. She stepped aside and when he was next to her she kicked. He face planted it into the ground. Adrian smiled. She was strong. He didn't know how she was so beautiful, even in the middle of a fight. She was perfect. Like her father had said, all demons had good looks. This was so that they could seduce their prey. Grell got up and went right back at her. This time he was too fast for her and he sent her flying into the ground.
"I win! Bassy, it's time for your pictures!"
(Y/n) stood up and one of her eyes flashed pink. Sebastian smirked. He knew what was about to happen. She ran at Grell and kicked him in the middle of the back. He screamed and went flying into rose bushes. (Y/n) ran over to him and helped him out.
"Actually Grell, no pictures for you today. I just won that."
He sighed and crossed his arms. (Y/n) whispered to him.
"Don't worry, I'll take one when he's not looking."
Grell squealed and ran at Sebastian, but he was still too fast.
"(Y/n), ten laps around the manor."

Your POV

"(Y/n), ten laps around the manor."
My mouth dropped and I crossed my arms.
"What! Why?"
"You need to be in shape. You could barely beat Grell, let alone me or Undertaker."
He walked inside and I crossed my arms. How unfair! I'm in shape! I looked at Adrian and he smiled at me gently.
"(Y/n), he's right."
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"I'm not doing it."
He dropped the smile.
"(Y/n), you need to take this seriously."
"I don't care. It's just training, so it doesn't matter."
That made him mad. I had never seen him mad before.
"(Y/n)! This isn't a joke! If you don't train, you're not gonna be able to protect yourself!"
I was shocked. He just yelled at me. My eyes filled with tears and he walked closer to me.
"Fine, have it your way."
I turned around but he grabbed my wrist.
"What do you want?"
He pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry, (y/n). It's just, I don't want to lose you. I love you."