Chapter 16 ~ Blueberry Princess and her Cherry Lips

Carlos' POV
Me and Jay have been waiting for a while on our table for the girls. We usually get to sit here every weekend because Mal eat together with Ben and his parents at lunch and we can't really hang out with each other that long.

I was stroking Dude's back and noticed mostly all of the girls smiling at Jay, giving him an ogle look. He sat in front of me and I raised an eyebrow. Damn, this man is very catchy but he didn't even give a simple smile to the girls.

"Hey Carlos, can I ask a question?" he said, with his face getting near me.

"Woah man, are you going to kiss me? Or what?" I slowly pulled my head back from Jay's face.

"Man, I have a question. It's something that I wanted to know" he said with an innocent face. Gosh, I haven't seen this man looking like that.

"Umm, can you just sit right next to me and whisper in my ear?"

"Fine, whatever" Jay mumbled just like the way Mal does and sat next to me.

"Hey umm..." he started and I was like staring at him with an eyebrow raised. "Have you cried?"

My eyes widened and paused for a while before I answered, "In deep thoughts...I haven't but, I almost cried"

"Because of---?"

"Evie?", I said, looking away from him.

"Really? When?", seriously, he really was getting closer to me and I feel like I was the 'gay guy' like what the heck is something wrong with this man? So I pushed him playfully.

"Wait, why are you asking me about that?" I laughed.

"Nothing, I have this feeling of sadness and grief like...I-I want to cry"

"And why would you cry?"

"I don't know. Something's wrong with me. Tell me later why you cried over her" he winked and I showed him a blank face.

"Yeah..." I said and saw Evie and Mal walking toward us.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the blueberry princess and her cherry lips. Gosh, I want to taste those ones. And it's the first time I saw her with her hair on a messy bun and she looked very perfect in it.

We waved at them and we stood up, heading to get some food. I saw Evie and Mal looking at each other in the corner of my eye. Seems like she's not ok. I wandered why.