Chapter 30 ~ Carlos' Poop

Time Skip:

Evie's POV
Unexpectedly magical and intense celebration of my birthday was being prepared by my friends. Everything was what I dreamed for my birthday. It looked like it was my 18th. The only beautiful garden here in Auradon was filled with dazzling lights, photo booths, delicacies and music. I couldn't say anything, it was perfect.

I was sitting on the table with Ben and my VK friends, laughing about how Jay's face was already coated with chocolate. For the first time in my life, I finally saw Carlos doesn't look that dirty.

Hey, Jay! You should look over for your ace in the mirror, you look like you are eating Carlos' poop" Mal exclaimed which caused Jay to choke.

"Mal..." Ben tried to warn Mal not to say those words.

"What? It's my best friend's birthday. We need to have fun"

"I'll take your chance" he chuckled and folded his arms.

"Is it yummy, huh, Jay?" Mal teased over at Jay and it really caused him to vomit on her skirt. "Ughhhhh!!!!! What the fuck, Jay? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS MESS ME UP?" she exclaimed and we can't help but burst out our laughter to them both.

"It's always your fault, Mal. You always make fun of him" chuckled Ben.

Mal stood up with her hands raised and pulled Jay's right ear and headed to the bathroom, stomping her feet in anger with Ben following them.

We laughed at the face Jay showed us when he was being scolded by Mal. How cute.

And...yeah. They left me and Carlos alone. Again.

Suddenly he jumped on a vacant seat beside me, wiping his mouth with a table napkin.

"Good table etiquette" I started and he chuckled. Gosh, his laugh is so ughhh.

"I am laying respect to the birthday princess"

"Laying respect, huh. That's the first time I heard you say that" I answered and we both chuckled. I think it's awkward.

He looked up to me and smiled before he continued, "happy birthday, by the way"

Carlos' POV
"Oh, Carlos you already told me that like a million times!" She blushed and punched me playfully on the shoulder. But suddenly, a person came into her mind. "I wonder where Doug is"

I quickly let out a sigh as she started to turn her head around, looking for Doug. I-I...I know that Doug has feelings for her, it's too obvious that's why I have to make a move. But it's hard, I am younger from them both. I need to give her the ring. Yes, the ring!

"Uhh, Evie?" I started. She quickly turned to face me with a smile on her face.

"Yes?"

"I have something to show you, come" I stood up and gently took her hand. She chuckled and didn't doubt to go with me.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know" I smiled and we both ran away from the party, hand in hand.

Doug's POV
I arrived at Evie's party late. 'Damn, I lost the bracelet I should give to her. Hopefully she'll understand me of not giving her a gift'. I roamed around the place and my eyes were getting blinded by those blue sparkling party lights. But what matters is that I didn't see Evie neither her friends.

But right after that thought...

"Hey Doug!!"

Damn, Mal frightened me.

"Why are you late?"

"Oh, I was...I um...I was cleaning my room until I forgot that I'm already late for this celebration"

"Woah, it took you half day to clean your room?" She asked, folding her arms.

"Yes, Happy wasn't in the room all afternoon" I lied. Honestly, I spent all afternoon looking for that bracelet. "Umm...have you seen her?"

"Noo...I didn't see her when I go back. Me and Jay, along with Ben, left her and Carlos alone on the table because the 3 of us have an intentional accident. And yeah, when I go back, they weren't there. Don't worry, maybe they went up for a walk or something"

"Oh, thank you. Well I--"

"Would you like to hang out with us? We can wait for them until they come back. But now, let's play games" she quickly grabbed my hand and led me to her friends.

'Sigh, I wonder what Carlos and Evie are up to now'