Epilouge

𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎 𝟷𝟿𝟻𝟹

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎 𝟷𝟿𝟻𝟹

It's called a golden hour. The first hour of light after sunrise or the last hour of light before the sunset. The sun had fallen behind the clouds and left a tint in the sky behind. A tint that could only be compared to the golden wheat which farmers grew or the feeling of one who finds the person they are truly meant for.

A single farmhouse stood alone in the field of wheat. The sky was aureate and the sun was slowing disappearing. A little boy playing among the tall stalks of wheat. His arms were stretched wide, as far as they could go, as he buzzed his lips together pretending to be a plane. Behind him his father chased him weaving through the tall wheat.

June smiled as she watched her little boy come running to her. He gripped her legs as he attempted to hide from his father. Danny looked up and smiled as June before he scooped the little boy up.

The little boy giggled as his dad placed him on his hip. Danny placed a sweet kiss on his little boy's head. Then her turned to June did the same to her forehead as he wrapped his free arm around her. June leaned into Danny as the little boy wrapped his arms around his dad's neck. The small family watched as the sun melted away.

Danny smiled before he turned back to the little boy.

"How'd ya like to go flyin'?"

The little boy fussed and giggled as his dad set him down. He pointed to the plane standing along in the green grass and looked up at his mom. June nodded and smiled. The couple turned to watch the little boy run around the plane. June wrapped her arms around Danny's waist as she stood behind him.

"Daddy!" The little boy called.

Danny turned to June and quickly kissed her on the lips before he ran to the little boy. He lifted the boy into the plane. June smiled as she watched the plane. Dejavu hit her as she saw Danny and his father walking through the tall wheat thirty years ago. Then she saw Danny and his son walking through the tall grass towards a plane.

"I love you," June whispered before she chased after her son and husband.

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐈 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐈 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲.